Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
As I said, this year was the perfect time for creativity, and the community showed this. First Place goes to @Socratias with ''things I hate about cubecraft''.
Damn, I really thought the SocCast would win. When I look back at this video, I see so many things which I really would've done different now. Regardless, thank you for everyone who voted for me. Cool community initiative!

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Wowie, thank you so much! I really have enjoyed these recent months on the Forums.

At least I have a friend when being a Noob.. :,)

I UNDERSTAND I AM A NOOB! XD

Thanks again, I honestly love speaking on the Discord, it's such a happy place which is created by so many amazing people.

Even though I am only an Admin, I appreciate every single second on this server. It has given me so much confidence as a person, thank you @Dreamer for letting me help with your precious Tournaments and community.

I am literally mind blown with all of this! Congratulations to everyone who was apart of this thread, and thank you to whoever voted for me! <3
I can help you be less of a bedrock noob if you want 👀

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Where is @Story thread about Staff history & status?? D:

I mean, I know that are the people' votes, but the thread of Story, is quite amazing!

Nice thread though, perhaps next year this one will be the winner haha 👀
It has been nominated for best non-2020 thread, which means that the thread has been posted before 2020, but was active in 2020. The thread got 3rd with 24.7% of the votes!

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom