Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Diftzy

Member
Apr 2, 2025
68
97
24
15
Enable Bedwars Private Games with your Bedwars subscription.
It's terrible that I can't use it even if I buy a Bedwars subscription
Why do I need to buy a gold subscription to use Bedwars Private Games?
It's probably a glitch and if it's not then that's wild.
 

Where

Member
Aug 12, 2025
7
11
4
Enable Bedwars Private Games with your Bedwars subscription.
It's terrible that I can't use it even if I buy a Bedwars subscription
Why do I need to buy a gold subscription to use Bedwars Private Games?
I think it would be much better if Private Games were included with the Bedwars subscription itself without requiring a Gold subscription This way, players who already support the game by buying the Bedwars subscription can enjoy all its features including Private Games either permanently or with a monthly option.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Chilling & Watching YT 🫪
Top Bottom