Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QueenHammie

Feb 7, 2017
Stealing shampoo bottles from hotels
I think it would be a fun idea if we brought axes into assassination. I know some people will disagree, but I think we should give it a trial period.

EDIT: This would just be a short 1 week trial period to see how people like it and if they could adjust to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think it would be a fun idea if we brought axes into assassination. I know some people will disagree, but I think we should give it a trial period.
No
Just your simple answer no
I am willing to add a lot of things to assassins but this just no

Think about someone with full diamond and a gapple
If they have an axe you got no chance on killing them so no

Pandaa

Forum Expert
I agree with @jollow250. A diamond axe is way too OP for assassins. However, we could compromise and make the highest axe possibly a stone or iron axe. This would make it fair as a sword hits faster than an axe, and therefore would make OP players go for the sword instead of the axe. However, an axe does break armour quicker than a sword which could be tough to deal with. But ey, everybody likes a good challenge!

Reactions: QueenHammie

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think it could be too OP, as jollow said, makes it extra hard to kill.
I do not like this idea, sorry.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I wouldn't mind adding this, since this is one of the first Assasin posts in a while, and I'd love to see variation. However some Assassin Vets would disagree. I would wait for some feedback from other people.

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I really need some change in assassins. After playing it for a good 2 years without a real game-changing update, it does get stale. This would surely change gameplay and make the game unbalanced as axes are op if you know how to use them. But at this point I really don't give a f. I need change in assassins.

L

Lepzi

No
Just your simple answer no
I am willing to add a lot of things to assassins but this just no

Think about someone with full diamond and a gapple
If they have an axe you got no chance on killing them so no
That isn't true at all you can still win after all axes are harder to use not impossible all you need is a bit of skills.

L

Lepzi

I really need some change in assassins. After playing it for a good 2 years without a real game-changing update, it does get stale. This would surely change gameplay and make the game unbalanced as axes are op if you know how to use them. But at this point I really don't give a f. I need change in assassins.
I'm guessing that's why you ain't on as much any more, though I do agree assassinations does need a big change.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Since there are plenty of axe users on the server, I wouldn't mind this. They deserve to have their time to shine too, right?
It also adds diversity to games, making them more fun to play & challenging to progress. The only downside I can see, is these being in the hands of hackers w/ killaura and crits making it hard or even impossible to kill them.
Diamond axe is just a bit too strong compared to the diamond sword, so I highly suggest the top tier axe being an iron one.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Hello,

I think this is a really cool idea. I'm pretty sure assassination has not been updated since the new PvP update. In that case it would make it really cool for people that love using axes. A lot of players use axes for PvP and this feature could possibly bring many more of them to assassination. This could also make the game mode overall much more interesting. I would think that axes will have to cost a fair amount more than swords because they are much stronger.

Great idea overall!

QueenHammie

Feb 7, 2017
Stealing shampoo bottles from hotels
I've been playing it since the game came out and the only major changes were the map change and adding hunger bar deterioration, so I agree. We really need a change.

Feb 5, 2017
Doesn't matter the time for the Fact that you can. Barely kill them already
Yes that is true I think it would be op so we should do trial like queenhammie said and if it's to op we should try with only stone wood and iron axe. As you know I think the diamond and iron is the same damage I think... I may be wrong But at the end I say do a trial!! I'm getting a bit board of assassinations as vinlir said.

Feb 5, 2017
Yes that is true I think it would be op so we should do trial like queenhammie said and if it's to op we should try with only stone wood and iron axe. As you know I think the diamond and iron is the same damage I think... I may be wrong But at the end I say do a trial!! I'm getting a bit board of assassinations as vinlir said.
I'd say the price for the wood axe should be like 150$ the stone 300$ and the iron 600$ diamond 1300$ this is just my thought on the coin cost mabey thares a better idea.

D

Deleted member 204478

Here's my opinion:
Adding axes would change the game entirely, changing fighting styles, tactics, gameplay, and a lot more.
Since the 1.9 PvP update, axes have taken the concept of PvP to the next level, and adding this to assassins would change too much at once.
Yes, axes may bring a lot more variety in the game, and looking at the replies above, people are desperate for a change in assassins. Hungry for something new.
But to conclude, I think we should stick with swords, as that's the weapon that I prefer.
And another note to end off, what assassin runs around with an AXE in their hand? ;)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
An Iron sword costs more and it does less damage

a diamond sword costs more and once again does less damage
It may do less base damage, but the sword can be used for better combo's than the axe. The axe is usually useful if you've got the drop on someone that didn't expect it. Therefore, it doesn't matter if the price is lower. Heck, it can be equal if that's okay with you.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom