Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It may do less base damage, but the sword can be used for better combo's than the axe. The axe is usually useful if you've got the drop on someone that didn't expect it. Therefore, it doesn't matter if the price is lower. Heck, it can be equal if that's okay with you.
well being you can buy a stone and it is better than a diamond sword which is about 3.3 (bar notation) times better something tells me you won't be dying very easily

X

xLuiiJox

I like the idea of adding axes to ASSASSINS but the diamond ax is SUPER OP.

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
I think it would be a fun idea if we brought axes into assassination. I know some people will disagree, but I think we should give it a trial period.
This has been requested many times but I don't think it would be a good addition to the game. I know it would be cool to have a change to assassins. But this just doesn't fit. If I hear the word assassination I think of assassin, or Assassin Creed. Its almost exactly the same but in Minecraft.

Reactions: QueenHammie

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This has been requested many times but I don't think it would be a good addition to the game. I know it would be cool to have a change to assassins. But this just doesn't fit. If I hear the word assassination I think of assassin, or Assassin Creed. Its almost exactly the same but in Minecraft.
Assassins creed also has axe-like weapons... But it's your opinion so I can't say much else.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I really don't like this since if you kill a diamond guy, you might be on 2 hearts and an iron guy can crit you out with an iron axe. Axes are way too OP and it won't be nice to have in Assassination.

L

Lepzi

I really don't like this since if you kill a diamond guy, you might be on 2 hearts and an iron guy can crit you out with an iron axe. Axes are way too OP and it won't be nice to have in Assassination.
Axes are only OP if you can use them correctly if you can't which most players can't use them well the player with a sword would always win, plus the delay axes have it may do a lot of damage but but the time it takes to hit you could have gained back like a bit of health back so although they are OP I think they should be added but this is your opinion and this is what I think.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Axes are only OP if you can use them correctly if you can't which most players can't use them well the player with a sword would always win, plus the delay axes have it may do a lot of damage but but the time it takes to hit you could have gained back like a bit of health back so although they are OP I think they should be added but this is your opinion and this is what I think.
1 Critical hit with an iron axe can be devastating on any armor
  • While you are typing
  • While you are eating
  • While you are getting wallbanged
  • When you make a slight jump mistake
If you get a critical hit with an Axe in that situations he can easily make it 2 and sometimes 3 causing you to die.
I dont think people with PvP with the Axe, they'll just use it as a cleaning tool. Especially when combined with Strength.
@Marieke2001 @Sijpieboy @iLoveYouu Thoughts?

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
1 Critical hit with an iron axe can be devastating on any armor
  • While you are typing
  • While you are eating
  • While you are getting wallbanged
  • When you make a slight jump mistake
If you get a critical hit with an Axe in that situations he can easily make it 2 and sometimes 3 causing you to die.
I dont think people with PvP with the Axe, they'll just use it as a cleaning tool. Especially when combined with Strength.
@Marieke2001 @Sijpieboy @iLoveYouu Thoughts?
I'm personally not a fan of axes and would rather not see them in Assassins, I agree with what you said about the critical hits.

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Since there are plenty of axe users on the server, I wouldn't mind this. They deserve to have their time to shine too, right?
It also adds diversity to games, making them more fun to play & challenging to progress. The only downside I can see, is these being in the hands of hackers w/ killaura and crits making it hard or even impossible to kill them.
Diamond axe is just a bit too strong compared to the diamond sword, so I highly suggest the top tier axe being an iron one.
@Laskyy I agree with this guy @Gainfullterror , but I want to add that they should give the diamond axe a chance. When it will be too OP, they can always remove it.
An other way to add axes to Assassination could be the bountyhunter system. For example: if you have a bounty streak of 15 you receive an iron or diamond axe. Share your thoughts boiiis (and gurls ;) )

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I actually like this idea a lot! :D with low tier axes like stone axes most likely being cheap new players will actually be able to deal damage against the OP diamond armor people. Also adding axes opens up more strategies and playstyles for PvP in general. They could be annoying to fight with low gear but getting a team together will easily beat an axe user. :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom