• Total voters

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Fireplace and Fireflies suck
Stop adding them, they’re garbage half my time playing on cubecraft is
Join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave Join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave Join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave to then get to play 1 map, and continue the cycle after that match is over

Because why? Ohhhh I don’t know maybe because to rush on those maps I have to go mid but you can say “Oh JaY nOt EvErYoNe PlAyS lIkE yOu” to that I say shutup your honestly stupid, the maps suck, remove them, they are garbage and I shouldn’t be getting those maps 95% of the time WHEN IM QUEING.
They suck, they cause lag, they are too big, the gameplay is god awful.

Not to mention that I get put into the match at AHAHAHAH “1 Go!” Yea thanks cubecraft, not only do I NOT GET TO VOTE I got to do /hub and get a free losss YAYAYAYAYAYA HAHAHAHA.

Think about it, Consoles don’t get any FPS, it drops drops drops drops drops drops, the closer I get to middle map. TO THE POINY WHERE THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE

I was playing FireFlies once first time I GOT FULL IRON completely destroyed this kid when he rushed us first THEN GUESS WHAT? In my same full iron kit I fight him in center I GET FLAWLESSED BY HIM HAHAHAHAH CAUSE I CAN’T SEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The maps are a waste of my time, completely ruins console players experience with the excessive frame loss but then guess what? ITS THE ONLY DAMN MAP I EVER GET

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I think if it is possible, Bedrock should have the option to pick certain maps when having a rank. VIP could have this feature, since it can cover all gamemodes. For perspective, it will be almost equivalent to Iron rank, on Java, with the perks.

This would hopefully prevent people from repeatably joining and leaving maps they dislike. Also, it could potentially bring more profit, since people would want to be able to pick their own maps.

Overall, if possible I think this is a better solution, as well as creating all maps to have an equal percentage on rotation. Since everyone will have different maps they prefer, due to their skills and strategies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I think if it is possible, Bedrock should have the option to pick certain maps when having a rank. VIP could have this feature, since it can cover all gamemodes. For perspective, it will be almost equivalent to Iron rank, on Java, with the perks.

This would hopefully prevent people from repeatably joining and leaving maps they dislike. Also, it could potentially bring more profit, since people would want to be able to pick their own maps.

Overall, if possible I think this is a better solution, as well as creating all maps to have an equal percentage on rotation. Since everyone will have different maps they prefer, due to their skills and strategies.
Idk, seems kinda pay to win to me, for leaderboards specifically meaning it’s breaking minecrafts partnership or whatever

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave Join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave Join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave to then get to play 1 map, and continue the cycle after that match is over

Because why? Ohhhh I don’t know maybe because to rush on those maps I have to go mid but you can say “Oh JaY nOt EvErYoNe PlAyS lIkE yOu” to that I say shutup your honestly stupid, the maps suck, remove them, they are garbage and I shouldn’t be getting those maps 95% of the time WHEN IM QUEING.

Not to mention that I get put into the match at AHAHAHAH “1 Go!” Yea thanks cubecraft, not only do I NOT GET TO VOTE I got to do /hub and get a free losss YAYAYAYAYAYA HAHAHAHA.

Think about it, Consoles don’t get any FPS, it drops drops drops drops drops drops, the closer I get to middle map. TO THE POINY WHERE THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE

I was playing FireFlies once first time I GOT FULL IRON completely destroyed this kid when he rushed us first THEN GUESS WHAT? In my same full iron kit I fight him in center I GET FLAWLESSED BY HIM HAHAHAHAH CAUSE I CAN’T SEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The maps are a waste of my time, completely ruins console players experience with the excessive frame loss but then guess what? ITS THE ONLY DAMN MAP I EVER GET
Oh yay another privileged kid who thinks they can get what ever they want... Go back to fortnite nerd

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Oh yay another privileged kid who thinks they can get what ever they want... Go back to fortnite nerd
I’m not doing it because it’s what I want, I’m making it so it’s not so repetitive same map all the time, I like the other maps more either remove them or just reduce them because I’m getting it way to often
The maps suck
Center causes lag on xbox (fps drops)
And they are not fun

Reactions: Kylo2532

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
kid the maps are just bad we dont like them simply for their massive size. dont say "privileged kid who thinks they can get what ever they want" in the suggestions forum. this is where users post suggestions they would like to see added (like this post) into the server. as a rusher who likes fast games, these maps with more teams than normal and a larger size than normal just have much longer games and theres always someone who farms full iron , gaps, and a diamond sword.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
kid the maps are just bad we dont like them simply for their massive size. dont say "privileged kid who thinks they can get what ever they want" in the suggestions forum. this is where users post suggestions they would like to see added (like this post) into the server. as a rusher who likes fast games, these maps with more teams than normal and a larger size than normal just have much longer games and theres always someone who farms full iron , gaps, and a diamond sword.
Ok I admit that was rude, but the way he wrote it was not the way to get his point across

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
thats YOUR opinion tho, a lot of people still like the map, so should they really remove a map because some people hate it? might as well remove everything then, dont you think?
i get this is extremely frustrating and agree the chance of getting a specific map should be the same as any other, but removing? nahhh, probably not going to happen

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
thats YOUR opinion tho, a lot of people still like the map, so should they really remove a map because some people hate it? might as well remove everything then, dont you think?
i get this is extremely frustrating and agree the chance of getting a specific map should be the same as any other, but removing? nahhh, probably not going to happen
Read polls

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Fireplace has a big stupid hole like temple with a big lava pit.Pretty sure the people who made it don’t play eggwars.You’d think a hole in the middle is a bad idea.+1millon

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
No one likes it accept people who don’t play or care.Each time I play duos everyone skips unless they’re just trying it.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him

Add temple to this list cause it has a big fat lava pit.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Not to be rude, but this poll seems bias as the only options seem to be favoring your suggestion. I would consider changing them so that the thread has a better idea of who really supports this.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Not to be rude, but this poll seems bias as the only options seem to be favoring your suggestion. I would consider changing them so that the thread has a better idea of who really supports this.
I mean I want the large maps entirely removed, and I don’t think having an option for “Yea lets have to only map be ‘Fireplace’ during winter is best option” because honestly 60% chance for a LTM is absurd
Thats what the 10% extra is for those people who want it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom