Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone. I've been playing Eggwars since there were dinosaurs on the planet and I have experienced all the Eggwars metas and the current one is fine but I think there is one thing that is failing and it is very very frustrating and that is... the debris.
A few months ago, the debris costed 40 gold and it was a bit expensive, but it was changed a while ago to 20 gold. This means you can have debris on all the maps without leaving the base island in the first 2 minutes and is VERY difficult to have diamond pickaxe on all the maps to destroy the debris defense. As diamonds are required to get a diamond pickaxe, you have to go to the middle, get diamonds, go to a base island and get it.
I want to propose to add a diamond pickaxe purchasable with gold tokens, clearly worse than the one purchasable with 8 diamonds and better than the iron pickaxe that costs 6 gold.

In hardcore, debris cost 40 and the diamond pickaxe 10 diamonds, it is perfectly balanced.
In normal, debris cost 25 and the diamond pickaxe 10 diamonds, it is also balanced because in normal and hardcore, the tokens are generated one at a time. But the problem comes with OP: debris cost 20 and the cheapest diamond pickaxe cost 8 (efficiency 2). My idea is very simple: add a diamond pick that costs 12 gold tokens. This is more expensive than the iron pickaxe, but it's not enchanted so you only need gold to get it.
I write this suggestion because it is extremely difficult to break a debris defense with a "simple" pickaxe, since players respawn with a pickaxe and one cannot cover oneself with blocks to break their egg defenses. By adding a diamond pickaxe without enchanting, this could be more possible.
What do you think? Let me know!

xSchulzis

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 18, 2024
Chile
Pronouns
She/Her
I would like to have a diamond pickaxe for gold, I get killed sometimes because all users respawn with the pickaxe and their teammate can hit you all time. You can't break the debris with iron/stone pick D:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone. I've been playing Eggwars since there were dinosaurs on the planet and I have experienced all the Eggwars metas and the current one is fine but I think there is one thing that is failing and it is very very frustrating and that is... the debris.
A few months ago, the debris costed 40 gold and it was a bit expensive, but it was changed a while ago to 20 gold. This means you can have debris on all the maps without leaving the base island in the first 2 minutes and is VERY difficult to have diamond pickaxe on all the maps to destroy the debris defense. As diamonds are required to get a diamond pickaxe, you have to go to the middle, get diamonds, go to a base island and get it.
I want to propose to add a diamond pickaxe purchasable with gold tokens, clearly worse than the one purchasable with 8 diamonds and better than the iron pickaxe that costs 6 gold.

In hardcore, debris cost 40 and the diamond pickaxe 10 diamonds, it is perfectly balanced.
In normal, debris cost 25 and the diamond pickaxe 10 diamonds, it is also balanced because in normal and hardcore, the tokens are generated one at a time. But the problem comes with OP: debris cost 20 and the cheapest diamond pickaxe cost 8 (efficiency 2). My idea is very simple: add a diamond pick that costs 12 gold tokens. This is more expensive than the iron pickaxe, but it's not enchanted so you only need gold to get it.
I write this suggestion because it is extremely difficult to break a debris defense with a "simple" pickaxe, since players respawn with a pickaxe and one cannot cover oneself with blocks to break their egg defenses. By adding a diamond pickaxe without enchanting, this could be more possible.
I totally agree with this suggestion with 10000000%

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with the suggestion but it needs to be adjusted a bit in my opinion:

In Normal and UHC, the pickaxes that cost diamonds should have efficiency on them to make way for the regular diamond pickaxe, while in OP, efficiency 1 is a good idea for the diamond pickaxe that cost gold

vPhaseAsu

Feb 25, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him

AGREED!

Xalibur

Jul 15, 2022
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him

They should also fix the miner kti pickaxe so you don't spend 3 light years mining debris.

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him

i think really we need it

maggienoodles

Mar 10, 2024
even though i agree. diamond pickaxe should still probably be more expensive like 20 gold. but at the same time, it kinda will tank the value of diamonds

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
I agree. Either make debree more expensive, bring in a dia pick with gold or stop the pick respawn and we all good. Probs best a diamond pick with gold. Empty out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom