Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Reduce LTM maps to around 10% extra chance to join

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Make smaller maps

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I mean I want the large maps entirely removed, and I don’t think having an option for “Yea lets have to only map be ‘Fireplace’ during winter is best option” because honestly 60% chance for a LTM is absurd
Thats what the 10% extra is for those people who want it
I just want to know how you came to the conclusion that fireplace is 1. a limited mode, and 2. The chances of getting fireplace, since you have no way of estimating the probabilities with a 100% accuracy unless the code is open-source.
Edit: my bad, I just realized you meant limited time map

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I just want to know how you came to the conclusion that fireplace is 1. a limited mode, and 2. The chances of getting fireplace, since you have no way of estimating the probabilities with a 100% accuracy unless the code is open-source.
Edit: my bad, I just realized you meant limited time map
Because I calculated it, and other people did too, and me and my friend got around 60% as well as other people :/

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Because I calculated it, and other people did too, and me and my friend got around 60% as well as other people :/
But that's realistic probability, not theoretical probability. Can you show me the data that led you to your conclusions, and evidence that your data isn't biased?

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I join fireplace I see the player count raise to 10, then drop to 6, raise and drop then eventually it fills up with the nons
So if they're nons, their opinion doesn't matter. I get it now. :) Also. your signature says that you yourself are a non, which means your opinion doesn't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: Wave Master7S

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I would try to structure your response better, now it is hard to see what you are suggesting. But from what I can see, it seems very opinionated and changing it will only affect you and a small minority.

Reactions: InkAsriel

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
So if they're nons, their opinion doesn't matter. I get it now. :) Also. your signature says that you yourself are a non, which means your opinion doesn't matter.
There opinion does matter that’s why I believe the test KB shouldn’t be added, they don’t play eggwars to have fast games, they play eggwars to camp specifically. They don’t care if there getting 10fps in center map, they only get diamonds and if they see ANY(even there teammate) they run away back to there base to upgrade there diamond gen.

Reactions: Kylo2532

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
There opinion does matter that’s why I believe the test KB shouldn’t be added, they don’t play eggwars to have fast games, they play eggwars to camp specifically. They don’t care if there getting 10fps in center map, they only get diamonds and if they see ANY(even there teammate) they run away back to there base to upgrade there diamond gen.
thats a tactic some people have, just like rush. everyone has their own preference so cubecraft cant make big changes just like that. although the low fps is a problem indeed and could be fixed in some cases

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
thats a tactic some people have, just like rush. everyone has their own preference so cubecraft cant make big changes just like that. although the low fps is a problem indeed and could be fixed in some cases
It’s what most players have actually, If I’m able to rush every base and win in 1:29 seconds getting all kills and eggs most people play like that

• Sad

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
It’s what most players have actually, If I’m able to rush every base and win in 1:29 seconds getting all kills and eggs most people play like that
And if I'm able to write a suggestion without flexing about my stats, so can you.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
And if I'm able to write a suggestion without flexing about my stats, so can you.
Dude, the fastest perfect game is 1:21 seconds. If rhat is possible most people play campy, I CAN RUSH A BASE 2MINUTES INTO THE MATCH and find somebody with NO ARMOR Because they are more focused on collecting resources than winning the match

Last edited:
  • Sad

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
its a suggestion, if you dont like it then stop replying and remove your vote. its childish and unnecessary for you to be starting arguments here for no reason. There was no reason to say this other than to pick a fight with Darkstray. what you said is just a toxic remark that doesnt respond to the thread, or even relate to the suggestion at all.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Dude, the fastest perfect game is 1:21 seconds. If rhat is possible most people play campy, I CAN RUSH A BASE 2MINUTES INTO THE MATCH and find somebody with NO ARMOR Because they are more focused on collecting resources than winning the match
and this is important why exactly...? besides, not everybody who "camps" plays like that. its rather arrogant to say such things honestly. its not only about winning, you know? its just a game

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
It’s not about having 1hour long games either dude
some people do like long games, others dont. you cant change the game just because you and some others disagree, thats just unrealistic. some people just want to play for fun, ever thought how much rushing ruins it for people who like casual games?

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
some people do like long games, others dont. you cant change the game just because you and some others disagree, thats just unrealistic. some people just want to play for fun, ever thought how much rushing ruins it for people who like casual games?
I understand this but the goal isn’t meant to CAMP for the entire match and bot move, if you don’t move how do you win?

• Sad

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Ngl most games are ended 10 to 20 minutes in with all randoms.Most duo players rush and duos is the most competitive eggwars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
Top Bottom