Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Reduce LTM maps to around 10% extra chance to join

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Make smaller maps

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I understand this but the goal isn’t meant to CAMP for the entire match and bot move, if you don’t move how do you win?
NGL this is Eggwars, not treasure wars or bedwars. Eggwars was never really compatible with rushing in the first place, especially looking at the kits and prices of blocks, armor, and the fact that you need food.

Last edited:

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
why is winning so important? its just a game
IT’S CUBECRAFT
If cube wanted the games to be slow, they wouldn’t have 1.9 Healing it’s not meant to have 3hour long games, don’t tell me people won’t do that because I sat in a game for 2hours guess what the team did? Sat at there base the entire match then left because I didn’t rush? I didn’t rush because I was just trying to get a stack of endermites only reason, a 1 time thing 2 HOURS DUDE they didn’t break a single egg never pushed our base and just sat there at there base.

They play games just to camp not because they think the map is good, they honestly have no clue what the map is. You have to win to finish the map, then? They don’t care about it to the point they will leave the game if they don’t lose....

• Sad
Reactions: Kylo2532

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
IT’S CUBECRAFT
If cube wanted the games to be slow, they wouldn’t have 1.9 Healing it’s not meant to have 3hour long games, don’t tell me people won’t do that because I sat in a game for 2hours guess what the team did? Sat at there base the entire match then left because I didn’t rush? I didn’t rush because I was just trying to get a stack of endermites only reason, a 1 time thing 2 HOURS DUDE they didn’t break a single egg never pushed our base and just sat there at there base.

They play games just to camp not because they think the map is good, they honestly have no clue what the map is. You have to win to finish the map, then? They don’t care about it to the point they will leave the game if they don’t lose....
That's not what @InkAsriel is saying...

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
some people do like long games, others dont. you cant change the game just because you and some others disagree, thats just unrealistic. some people just want to play for fun, ever thought how much rushing ruins it for people who like casual games?
Let me tell you something when I tried to camp I always got rushed so you can see how the majority of players are rushers and rushing makes the game more energetic and more about pvp then just going afk on a generator eggwars was meant to be a pvp game not a afk game.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Let me tell you something when I tried to camp I always got rushed so you can see how the majority of players are rushers and rushing makes the game more energetic and more about pvp then just going afk on a generator eggwars was meant to be a pvp game not a afk game.
its eggwars not skywars tho. rushing to finish the game in 5 minutes doesnt make the game any better for people who do want a normal game, thats the thing. might as well call it "skywars with respawn" if its just about rushing these days.
IT’S CUBECRAFT

i dont see how cubecraft chosing this pvp system is related to winning being important or not, its just a game and shouldnt be taken this serious like its the end of the world or something, cuz thats what you are doing right now honestly. people have different reasons to camp, for example being not as much of a pvp tryhard as others, or having irl stuff to do. its just a tactic some people use, just like rushing, so you cant blame them for having their own playstyle without blaming your own. in the end, its all to prevent rushing after all

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
its eggwars not skywars tho. rushing to finish the game in 5 minutes doesnt make the game any better for people who do want a normal game, thats the thing. might as well call it "skywars with respawn" if its just about rushing these days.

i dont see how cubecraft chosing this pvp system is related to winning being important or not, its just a game and shouldnt be taken this serious like its the end of the world or something, cuz thats what you are doing right now honestly. people have different reasons to camp, for example being not as much of a pvp tryhard as others, or having irl stuff to do. its just a tactic some people use, just like rushing, so you cant blame them for having their own playstyle without blaming your own. in the end, its all to prevent rushing after all
I played mobile was straight cheeks at pvp, I still rushed, not getting all the eggs ofc, but I still got 3 of the eggs a match and most of the eliminations, To then I mained xbox later on, then windows and now xbox again. My playstyle foes change between them but between all of them I never get games longer than 15+ Minutes

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
why is winning so important? its just a game
winning is just the mindset of many leaderboards and tryhards. while many randoms play for fun, sweats play to win. its also because Darkstray is 5th on the leaderboard and he needs wins to climb to a higher rank. he is also pretty active in the community (discord), and LB rank = clout.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
winning is just the mindset of many leaderboards and tryhards. while many randoms play for fun, sweats play to win. its also because Darkstray is 5th on the leaderboard and he needs wins to climb to a higher rank. he is also pretty active in the community (discord), and LB rank = clout.
dont see the point of being "the best" in a game honestly, but i guess thats my mindset as a person who's tired of gaming lately because its too toxic/competetive to the point of diehard tryhardarding

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
a "normal game" could mean different things for people. for some people it may be rushing, while for others it may be camping. a normal game in skywars could be the same thing, with many rushing as soon as possible and many trying to find the best loot
i think the point hes trying to make is that campers dont care so much about the map as they would farm on any map.

Reactions: DarkStray

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Dude, when I played mobile I had sub 100wins and played for fun LMFAO same with xbox, go watch my first Xbox gameplay on solos on my channel. Still fast games not camping

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I agree, they should change its so all the maps have the same chance of coming up (seriously fireplace has a 99% chance of coming up) or even you get to choose a map then the chance of it coming up is +10%. I know this may seem weird but really sometimes you spend 10 minutes just joining and leaving.

Edit : They added Fairytale now its even worse lmao

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I agree, they should change its so all the maps have the same chance of coming up (seriously fireplace has a 99% chance of coming up) or even you get to choose a map then the chance of it coming up is +10%. I know this may seem weird but really sometimes you spend 10 minutes just joining and leaving.

Edit : They added Fairytale now its even worse lmao
yeah perhaps a map selector for players with the rank of that gamemode

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
yeah perhaps a map selector for players with the rank of that gamemode
I don’t like this though, sometimes I like to be forced to play other maps like, Library, Dream, and Toys. And it will make some lobbies queue longer. I don’t want to only play modern because it would get so boring I like the queueing system as it is now and it’s why I will continue to increase my time played in eggwars.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I don’t like this though, sometimes I like to be forced to play other maps like, Library, Dream, and Toys. And it will make some lobbies queue longer. I don’t want to only play modern because it would get so boring I like the queueing system as it is now and it’s why I will continue to increase my time played in eggwars.
ofc make a randomised option lmao or have it only be selected for a single game

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I agree with option number 2 seasonal maps are wayyy to common as are new ones, they need to make it equally fair so we can get the maps we like without having to go to 10 different games

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I agree with option number 2 seasonal maps are wayyy to common as are new ones, they need to make it equally fair so we can get the maps we like without having to go to 10 different games
I agree, or at least make the newer/season maps more common(but not as much as it is now) than the other maps, or if you just log on/ first game of the updatte you always get that map

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh yay another privileged kid who thinks they can get what ever they want... Go back to fortnite nerd
Kylo why are you always trying to start a fight for no reason other than you disagree with them but you can do it in a much better manner.

No joke you literally look for fights and try to fight people when you don’t agree with them.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Kylo why are you always trying to start a fight for no reason other than you disagree with them but you can do it in a much better manner.

No joke you literally look for fights and try to fight people when you don’t agree with them.

Ok I admit that was rude, but the way he wrote it was not the way to get his point across
And then you post a nasty comment on my profile? But thank you for the criticism, I'll try to improve as a human overall in my language and way of expressing myself. If I've hurt you or any others, I'm genuinely sorry.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
And then you post a nasty comment on my profile? But thank you for the criticism, I'll try to improve as a human overall in my language and way of expressing myself. If I've hurt you or any others, I'm genuinely sorry.
I forgive you but don’t do it again I’ll delete my post on your profile.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom