Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Retextured ridable resized wither. It comes with 20 ammo. Its a high HP slow moving vehicle that fires projectiles that destroy enemy forts and deal heavy splash damage.

Balancing:

They move very slowly and cannot traverse hilly terrain. (Unable to jump 5+ blocks) Whej firing, it takes about 1 second for your shot to fire, meaning its much harder to aim.

The projectile moves pretty slowly, so if you manage to shoot it midair, it’ll explode. Shoot it as it exits the rank, and the tank will be destroyed, killing the driver.

Alternatively, machine guns and assault rifles can be used to mow the 200HP vehicle down. Its HP is shown through bossbar.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Retextured ridable resized wither. It comes with 20 ammo. Its a high HP slow moving vehicle that fires projectiles that destroy enemy forts and deal heavy splash damage.

Balancing:

They move very slowly and cannot traverse hilly terrain. (Unable to jump 5+ blocks) Whej firing, it takes about 1 second for your shot to fire, meaning its much harder to aim.

The projectile moves pretty slowly, so if you manage to shoot it midair, it’ll explode. Shoot it as it exits the rank, and the tank will be destroyed, killing the driver.

Alternatively, machine guns and assault rifles can be used to mow the 200HP vehicle down. Its HP is shown through bossbar.
I like the idea, but I am pretty sure that battle zone is supposed to mimic fortnite and fortnite doesn’t have tanks right?
I like the idea, but the problem is why the game is here. What if fortnite was never a thing? (Please happen) Then these games would probably never cone out.
I like the idea if battle zone is meant to be fortnite with additions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom