Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Team-work is something very rewarding and this is one of those games.
The concept of Two players in a vehicle is something I've never seen on another server, and is pretty original.
The HP can be slightly nerfed, especially since you'll be missing some of those snowballs.
Snowballs should do 10 HP of damage and should have a cool-down similar to the Enderpearl, but for 3 seconds.

Questions:
Does it take place on a track, or is it in the sky, like Wing Rush?
How many total players would take place in the game?
How do you take your role? Is it Randomly decided or do you opt for it?

D

Deleted member 204478

@Jefsweatsgames Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!
Now let's answer these questions...

Questions:
Does it take place on a track, or is it in the sky, like Wing Rush?
The game takes place in the sky with the same maps, the minecarts are maneuvered just like an elytra, I still wanted keep the 'Wing Rush' feel to it.

How many total players would take place in the game?
The total amount of players I haven't decided on, but I was thinking 24 players, so it would be 12 vehicles in total. I want to keep the game very hectic, to make it a very fun game to play!

How do you take your role? Is it Randomly decided or do you opt for it?
Yes, the roles are randomly decided, a 50/50 chance between the two players to get the 'driver.' The other player is automatically put as the weapon firer.

Reactions: Jef15ist

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I actually really really like this concept!
The only issue I can imagine, is people with high ping constantly be behind on the elytra and maybe even end up getting kicked by the AC or something. It's also pretty hard to shoot someone gliding around, as the elytra flight is nearly impossible to predict.
Though I do want to give this a try & see if it works out, as it seems really fun!

D

Deleted member 204478

I actually really really like this concept!
The only issue I can imagine, is people with high ping constantly be behind on the elytra and maybe even end up getting kicked by the AC or something. It's also pretty hard to shoot someone gliding around, as the elytra flight is nearly impossible to predict.
Though I do want to give this a try & see if it works out, as it seems really fun!
It is a really cool concept indeed, it sounds like a really hard game to develop though, and I'm not sure what could be replaced with the snowballs as a primary weapon, got any suggestions?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It is a really cool concept indeed, it sounds like a really hard game to develop though, and I'm not sure what could be replaced with the snowballs as a primary weapon, got any suggestions?
They might be able to use shot fire charges, similar to the ones that dispensers & blazes fire. Those are faster than a thrown snowball (I think).

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Credit to @ThatGrimCreeper for the game idea!

<3

Awesome thread, very good explanation! I love the ideas of the new kits and abilities!

My main concern, is what else does player 2 have to do apart from fire at people? They may start to get bored. Do players get to choose their roles, or is it randomly assigned?

Again, awesome thread! Hope too see this idea come to Cube real soon!

D

Deleted member 204478

Thanks for the feedback! :) @ThatGrimCreeper
My main concern, is what else does player 2 have to do apart from fire at people? They may start to get bored.
Any powerup that is picked up by Player 1 will instantly be given to player 2, so they can use the powerups at any time, such as TNT.

Do players get to choose their roles, or is it randomly assigned?

Already said in the replies above: ^-^

Yes, the roles are randomly decided, a 50/50 chance between the two players to get the 'driver.' The other player is automatically put as the weapon firer.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Nice idea and thought through VERY well. I don't think this could be added in CubeCraft, but I still enjoy the idea very well. Good teamwork is the hardest skill to master in most games, and this game would push the limits. Good thinking :). Also @NoMercyNoob please be a little more respectful <3

Reactions: DanDaDino
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom