Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 204478

Hello guys, Perdei here, back with a suggestion thread! :)

Today, we'll be discussing a different version of Wing Rush...

Credit to @ThatGrimCreeper for the game idea! :)

:cube_light: WING RUSH: DUO! :cube_light:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is Wing Rush: Duo?

Wing rush: Duo is a new game concept for the original game of Wing Rush, although much more fun! This new gamemode requires communication and teamwork to succeed, without this, you'll most probably find yourself overwhelmed by the amount of players on your tail. A fun and interesting game that adds onto Wing Rush, completely inspired from it, a very unique game to add to Arcade. The game has very 'exotic' idea to it, for those of you who love shooting other players down. Which is where the gameplay of the game will be discussed.

How will the gameplay be like?

The gameplay will be amazing, it takes Wing Rush to the next level. The initial idea is arguably complex, let me show you how it will be played: Player 1 joins team 5. Player 2 also joins team 5. There will be 6 teams in total. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... game starts. Player 1 is the one maneuvering the vehicle. Player 2 uses different powerups and weapons to take down enemy vehicles. Each team are in 2 minecarts attatched to eachother, with one pair of wings in the middle of the two minecarts. (Sounds weird, I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) Player controls the vehicle at the front, and is maneuvered just like an elytra. Player 2 will be at the back minecart, firing weapons at other vehicles.

Player 2's primary weapon will be the maximum of 20 snowballs, taking 1.5 seconds to regenerate more. Each snowball deals 5HP to a vehicle. (Each vehicle has 100HP in total) Once the vehicle's HP has been brought down to 0, the players die. It takes 3 seconds for the players and the vehicle to respawn with full HP. Any powerup picked up by Player 1 will instantly be given to Player 2 (e.g. the lightning rod, he can use it anytime until the driver picks up another powerup). Two laps are required to win the game, that will stay the same.

How a few things may look like:

Here's an idea of how the vehicle may look like.

(Please don't judge this, I beg.)
abf34ebbfee2451cb22474128457afa1.png

54074fe60d4e4521a1bef89792dac028.png

01abb6ee2109446b89f26128653caab8.png

Note: Now these pictures definitely shouldn't be the final design for the game, I just put this here to give a better understanding of what I'm trying to portray in the thread.

Here's a little idea of what the selection would look like. (This game would still only be accessable through the Wing Rush armour stand, as it's a second version of the game. Please don't judge ._.).
26cc823279fd472b8b7bb4f8d3f348df.png

738ac206783949b095a75c438a7a9d67.png

Once selected, it will bring you to the server selection. (with the amount of players and other details)

Extra ideas for the game:

Here are some extra ideas for Wing Rush: Duo, these are ideas that may not be suitable for the game, but are still worth putting.

- Different coloured vehicles, which can be bought in the Arcade shop, simple colours like red green and yellow can be bought by non- ranks. Unique and exquisite colours such as purple/ pink can be bought by Lapiz+. There is a 50/50 chance who's colour will be picked for the vehicle.
- Different kits/ classes able to to buy in the shop. For example, Tank. A kit where the vehicle's maximum HP is increased by 15%.
- More powerups to obtain throughout the game. An example could be 'Maximum ammunition' (Fills up your snowball count to the max) Another example could be 'Maximum HP' (This fills your vehicle HP to the max).

Thank you for reading this thread, any other ideas or feedback/ opinions would be appreciated in the replies.

Stay awesome! ^-^

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
The idea itself is pretty cool and playing this game while voicechatting would surely be a lot of fun. But when I play wing rush, I barely encouter other people. The role of the second player would therefore be quite minor. Also, if I luckily get the arrows power up and someone in front of me, it's almost impossible to hit that player. Snowballs are even harder to aim, so the chance for the second player to actually kill someone is so small.
I dont know a lot of minecraft physics, but is it even possible to attatch the elytra to a minecart ?
Anyways, I would play this game if there were some more things to do for the player riding the minecart. Ideas ?
Well made thread perds ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello guys, Perdei here, back with a suggestion thread! :)

Today, we'll be discussing a different version of Wing Rush...

Credit to @ThatGrimCreeper for the game idea! :)

:cube_light: WING RUSH: DUO! :cube_light:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is Wing Rush: Duo?

Wing rush: Duo is a new game concept for the original game of Wing Rush, although much more fun! This new gamemode requires communication and teamwork to succeed, without this, you'll most probably find yourself overwhelmed by the amount of players on your tail. A fun and interesting game that adds onto Wing Rush, completely inspired from it, a very unique game to add to Arcade. The game has very 'exotic' idea to it, for those of you who love shooting other players down. Which is where the gameplay of the game will be discussed.

How will the gameplay be like?

The gameplay will be amazing, it takes Wing Rush to the next level. The initial idea is arguably complex, let me show you how it will be played: Player 1 joins team 5. Player 2 also joins team 5. There will be 6 teams in total. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... game starts. Player 1 is the one maneuvering the vehicle. Player 2 uses different powerups and weapons to take down enemy vehicles. Each team are in 2 minecarts attatched to eachother, with one pair of wings in the middle of the two minecarts. (Sounds weird, I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) Player controls the vehicle at the front, and is maneuvered just like an elytra. Player 2 will be at the back minecart, firing weapons at other vehicles.

Player 2's primary weapon will be the maximum of 20 snowballs, taking 1.5 seconds to regenerate more. Each snowball deals 5HP to a vehicle. (Each vehicle has 100HP in total) Once the vehicle's HP has been brought down to 0, the players die. It takes 3 seconds for the players and the vehicle to respawn with full HP. Any powerup picked up by Player 1 will instantly be given to Player 2 (e.g. the lightning rod, he can use it anytime until the driver picks up another powerup). Two laps are required to win the game, that will stay the same.

How a few things may look like:

Here's an idea of how the vehicle may look like.

(Please don't judge this, I beg.)
abf34ebbfee2451cb22474128457afa1.png

54074fe60d4e4521a1bef89792dac028.png

01abb6ee2109446b89f26128653caab8.png

Note: Now these pictures definitely shouldn't be the final design for the game, I just put this here to give a better understanding of what I'm trying to portray in the thread.

Here's a little idea of what the selection would look like. (This game would still only be accessable through the Wing Rush armour stand, as it's a second version of the game. Please don't judge ._.).
26cc823279fd472b8b7bb4f8d3f348df.png

738ac206783949b095a75c438a7a9d67.png

Once selected, it will bring you to the server selection. (with the amount of players and other details)

Extra ideas for the game:

Here are some extra ideas for Wing Rush: Duo, these are ideas that may not be suitable for the game, but are still worth putting.

- Different coloured vehicles, which can be bought in the Arcade shop, simple colours like red green and yellow can be bought by non- ranks. Unique and exquisite colours such as purple/ pink can be bought by Lapiz+. There is a 50/50 chance who's colour will be picked for the vehicle.
- Different kits/ classes able to to buy in the shop. For example, Tank. A kit where the vehicle's maximum HP is increased by 15%.
- More powerups to obtain throughout the game. An example could be 'Maximum ammunition' (Fills up your snowball count to the max) Another example could be 'Maximum HP' (This fills your vehicle HP to the max).

Thank you for reading this thread, any other ideas or feedback/ opinions would be appreciated in the replies.

Stay awesome! ^-^

I love that idea it would re-new the game from its current unpopularty +1

D

Deleted member 204478

*Bump*
Could anyone suggest any more ideas to do with this gamemode?

D

Deleted member 204478

The idea itself is pretty cool and playing this game while voicechatting would surely be a lot of fun. But when I play wing rush, I barely encouter other people. The role of the second player would therefore be quite minor. Also, if I luckily get the arrows power up and someone in front of me, it's almost impossible to hit that player. Snowballs are even harder to aim, so the chance for the second player to actually kill someone is so small.
I dont know a lot of minecraft physics, but is it even possible to attatch the elytra to a minecart ?
Anyways, I would play this game if there were some more things to do for the player riding the minecart. Ideas ?
Well made thread perds ;)
Then maybe the amount of players in each game could be increased, so you would encounter lots of people way more often, it may be complete madness, but that's the fun of the game. :P
Thanks by the way. :)

D

Deleted member 204478

This reminds me of Star Wars but it sounds super dope! Just one question can the vehicles go through each other or will they crash into each other?
Very good question, I think the vehicles should crash into eachother, dealing 50HP to each one, just to make it even more hectic. :p

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom