Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys in bedrock there’s a thing called assists. So assists are basically when you help kill a player and don’t get the last hit or you get most of the hits but your teammate does the final blow. I don’t really understand why they aren’t part of your skywars or eggwars statistics. If added it would appear under kills so since I have 17k kills and let’s estimate 25k assists the kills will appear above like this.

Kills: 17k
Assists: 25k

I would appreciate it if you react with Agree ✅ if you Agree and if you disagree ❌ please react with disagree and explain why you disagreed. 25 Agrees and this thread gets forwarded.✨

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
This would be great, i mean if it isn't there then whats the point of it actually being in the game.

Reactions: Obscure_

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
I think they can add this to the game but i think this isn’t something for your statistics in the lobby... I think this maybe will help the idea of stealing kills, in the games pupose isn’t it. When the game ends they maybe can mention it better. So idk what i have to vote..

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
This is a good suggestion, I think it'd be great to know how many assists you have in total. I'll probably have more assists than kills because my teammates always steal my kills. :starenoot:

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom