Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

oddgamer0917

May 5, 2021
you guys were the first featured server to add duels and ffa which attracted a lot of players including me. And I think you guys should someting no featured will probably do. Add a parkour minigame likr super lava run or parkour warrior as your new beta game. It will gather the attention of the parkour community get a lot of players. And it will benefit you in the long run. Start it with bedrock than expand to java because java has a lot of popular servers that has parkour but in bedrock theres no good parkour server.

Reactions: Westsi

Westsi

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2021
A Bridges game far far away...
linktr.ee
you guys were the first featured server to add duels and ffa which attracted a lot of players including me. And I think you guys should someting no featured will probably do. Add a parkour minigame likr super lava run or parkour warrior as your new beta game. It will gather the attention of the parkour community get a lot of players. And it will benefit you in the long run. Start it with bedrock than expand to java because java has a lot of popular servers that has parkour but in bedrock theres no good parkour server.
I like that! 100% support (although there is the lobby parkours). Maybe if they were made into a kind of minigame?

Reactions: oddgamer0917

oddgamer0917

May 5, 2021
I like that! 100% support (although there is the lobby parkours). Maybe if they were made into a kind of minigame?
Yeah but lobby parkour isn’t fun nor competitive. And it the same thing everytime and pretty easy there nothing unique about but winning a mini game on the other makes you feel rewarded and adding a parkour mini in on it self is uniqe since no other server has done it. Adding battle arena made cubecraft the most populer bedrock server and adding parkour will only continue its growth

Westsi

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2021
A Bridges game far far away...
linktr.ee
Yeah but lobby parkour isn’t fun nor competitive. And it the same thing everytime and pretty easy there nothing unique about but winning a mini game on the other makes you feel rewarded and adding a parkour mini in on it self is uniqe since no other server has done it. Adding battle arena made cubecraft the most populer bedrock server and adding parkour will only continue its growth
Very true. However, since the lobby parkours already exist, I feel like this would be pretty low on their list of priorities.

Reactions: oddgamer0917

oddgamer0917

May 5, 2021
Very true. However, since the lobby parkours already exist, I feel like this would be pretty low on their list of priorities.
True there priorities are probably fixing the anti cheat because it got very buggy for the past couple of days and there is also a bug that lets players fly in skywars. But cubecraft also has a lot of minigames fpr a lot of different communities the only communities that they dont have a minigame for is the parkour community and the map community so they could be working on it.

blue boy#8624

May 6, 2021
Yes i like it, like if it was a parkour race

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom