Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WypsotorTVN

Sep 16, 2019
In today's thread, I'm going to be discussing some features that I would like to see added to SG. I'm not a developer or anything, and I know very little about the server's skeleton and what's possible. I'm simply just listing a few things that I would enjoy seeing added. Mods/devs, I apologize if any of this offends you!

1. Duos Gamemode
Solo SG is the only gamemode currently available. If people want to play together, they have to fight against each other since teaming is against the rules. Adding a Duos mode would allow pairs of people to play with each other, which could be a lot of fun for friends who think they could do well as a team.

2. More Maps
There are currently seven maps in SG: Nature, Cube Park, Candy, Greek, Tropical, Fairytale, and Desert. But what's wrong with adding more? I'd like to see more maps so that there's more of a variety when it comes to not only aesthetics but also strategies and chest routes. It's currently spooky season, and holiday season is right around the corner. I think it'd be cool to have SG maps themed around the seasons, just like EW and SW.

3. Better/More Kits
The only kit in this gamemode that has any sort of use is the Chef kit. It gives you three Steak and a weapon you'll end up throwing out. The other two kits have items that will just end up being powercreeped as you continue to loot. Picking kits should matter to some degree, and there should be more than one viable kit. Here are some kits I just brainstormed:
-Chef: 4 Steak
-Warrior: Gold Axe
-Tank: Iron Chestplate
-Healer: Splash Health Pot

4. Shields and Pearls
There are several other PVP items that could be added. Shields could be an uncommon loot that could go in the off-hand. Ender Pearls could be a super rare loot that will rarely appear, similar to Diamond armor. Slowness Tipped Arrows and Snowballs/Eggs could also be implemented. Adding in a few more items to the loot tables could create a lot more meta diversity.

5. Make the Desert waiting parkour better
This is the only map that has what feels like an incomplete waiting parkour. All other maps have an end goal. This one really doesn't. There's no telling where the end is, and it honestly feels too short. I'd love it if this pregame parkour area could get redesigned so that it's not as boring waiting for the match to start.

Mr.Rabbit

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2019
flowery meadow
1. Adding SG duos would reduce the number of players playing solo and increase the wait time that btw isn't that short atm. Not to mention that duos wouldn't be most played, so as said, the wait time would be too long.

2. Are you serious? Seven maps is not enough for you? I'll tell you which game modes need new maps: SkyWars duos - only 3 maps atm, EggWars duos (which is btw one of the most played g.m.) - 3 maps + one seasonal and SkyWars Chaos - 3 maps.

3. Imo kits are balanced and good enough.

4. Shields - ok, Why not. Bedrock is all buggy, so Idk. Pearls - too OP imo. (maybe they're working on OP mode for SG but I doubt it.) Another reason: It’s able to glitch out of playing area (or silmply too high) with pearls on some maps (ex: fairytale). It was even possible to glitch out with a water bucket. You can watch my video HERE.

5. It's not that necessery.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom