Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NormaalJoris

Mar 8, 2018
Eggwars is slowly being more boring, it has to receive a update. I like the idea of having 2 eggs in eggwars. I also would like if you have allies, not 6 teams against each other, but allies of 2. :cool:

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Eggwars is slowly being more boring, it has to receive a update. I like the idea of having 2 eggs in eggwars. I also would like if you have allies, not 6 teams against each other, but allies of 2. :cool:
I disagree with someone having 2 eggs. You need to think about where the second egg placement is and people would also camp it in a way.
Idea number 2 was already suggested here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-team-alliances-concept-thread-2-0.206139/

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
I don't take my vote here about the allies part that seriously. That could either work or not work; However I'm not taking part of it. (@FartiliciousManChild already made a great suggestion out of it)

I'm here to vote the more two- egg EggWars maps to be added. And the vote up to me goes a thumbs down.

Why is that?
Is simply, because the maps could be abused to grind stats.

Even though if there aren't 10 versus 10 players in game. - 2 eggs in game could be a way fast end and I don't wish similar maps to be added. (Not talking about the amount of players, but eggs)

Allies could be interesting to try. So giving a neutral vote for that. ^^

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I don't really see adding allies as very practical, since the difference in colour just causes a lot of confusion + some players might not understand the concept and try to break their allies' egg or try to PvP against them and just waste a lot of time.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I don't really see adding allies as very practical, since the difference in colour just causes a lot of confusion + some players might not understand the concept and try to break their allies' egg or try to PvP against them and just waste a lot of time.
Read my thread and check the part that goes in-depth about player distinction. There is a pretty simple solution to this.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
2 eggs.... why? Just why..?

I would just get confused and the game would take forever since people already stack up and camp, think if they then got a second chance, I would not enjoy playing that.

C

Cuteee

The games would take forever if a second egg be implemented, imagine a teaparty with two eggs, They all camping with bows and you break their egg, they notice you got in their base and they kill you, With 1 egg it would only be kill them for win the game, but with 2 eggs they would have a second chance, so they will camp harder and the game would take forever.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom