Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 2, 2024
My idea was a Farmers map which includes 8 islands (as usual) with a big red farmers barn on each island where 3 generators are: diamond (not open yet), gold and iron with 1 other iron generator outside the barn. outside of the barn on the left side would be a little farm that is full grown of weed and next to that is the second iron generator. on the right of the island would be a big clump of hay which is 3 blocks high where the egg would be placed at and has 2 little hay clumps before that so that they have to parkour to the egg. Next to the little farm where the second iron generator is placed would be a good place for the shop/villiger where you buy all the blocks and everything else at.

for the 2 islands close to each other would be a little island that's shared between the 2 islands. That island would look like a small green island with some flowers and 2 gold generators ! of them would be at the end closest to the middle island next to a tree and the other would be in a small stable.

The middle island, the big one will be a big farmers house which would look like the picture I added to this email. On the left side of the inside of the house would be a diamond generator downstairs and on the right side another diamond generator downstairs. upstairs what would look a bit open with a few walls will be 2 gold generators each on a side of the house. outside of the house will be 2 gold generators randomly placed doesn't really matter where and the same with 2 iron generators in the middle.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom