Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Suggestion to improve how FFA works and reduce severity of hackers.

Addition 1:
Ally system so that you can easily identify players who you consider an ally, would work through a command system for example:
/ally add {username} - Adds a player as an ally, making their username green inside of free for all games.
/ally remove {username} - Removes a player as an ally. returning their username to the default color.
/ally invite {username} - Invites an ally to your game, but not your party.
/ally list OR /al - Shows a list of allies you have added (unlimited slots with battle arena rank.)

Addition 2:
Enemy system so that you can easily identify players who you consider an enemy, would work through a command system for example:
/enemy add {username} - Adds a player as an enemy, making their username red inside for free for all games.
/enemy remove {username} - Removes a player as an enemy, returning their username to the default color.
/enemy list OR /el - Shows a list of enemies you have added (unlimited slots with battle arena rank.)

Addition 3:
Block system for FFA, would work with commands:
/block {username} - Blocks a player in FFA, making it so they cannot damage you, and you cannot damage them.
/unblock {username} - Unblocks a player in FFA, enabling you to PVP with them again.
This block option would also show up in /sr, after reporting a player you will be given an option to submit the report, and also an option to submit and block.
This would help reduce people getting targetted by hackers and killed over and over, and allow them to play without issue, this would also help less experienced players from getting spawn killed by very experienced players.
If you try to hit someone who has blocked you, it would show a message in chat saying 'You are not allowed to harm this player.' once every minute of hitting them.

Let me know what you guys think of these ideas, personally I think they would help improve the state that FFA has fallen into with players spawn camping and multi teaming, as well as reduce the amount of hackers.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I would personally see the ally thing as something that could be added to the game, but the enemy system not so much. This system would only further expand upon and encourage targeting, especially for larger groups like clans, which is something that I'd rather not see happen on CubeCraft, considering targeting (by clans) already happens enough.

I'm not very fond of the idea of a blocking system. Users would be able to block an infinite amount of players - considering you can't just limit the amount of players a user can block as that would be a weird thing to do -, which means they could, for instance, block every single somewhat skilled player in the game and then kill-farm the lesser skilled players. Not only that, but having an invincible player run around can be annoying if they run into you mid-fight or if players get baited into following them for a while and it turns out they're invincible. It has many downsides and I can't really see an upside other than being able to block cheaters (in which case you will likely already have been killed and therefore it is too late anyway). Perhaps even an option to turn PvP off altogether would be an easier alternative.

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I would personally see the ally thing as something that could be added to the game, but the enemy system not so much. This system would only further expand upon and encourage targeting, especially for larger groups like clans, which is something that I'd rather not see happen on CubeCraft, considering targeting (by clans) already happens enough.

I'm not very fond of the idea of a blocking system. Users would be able to block an infinite amount of players - considering you can't just limit the amount of players a user can block as that would be a weird thing to do -, which means they could, for instance, block every single somewhat skilled player in the game and then kill-farm the lesser skilled players. Not only that, but having an invincible player run around can be annoying if they run into you mid-fight or if players get baited into following them for a while and it turns out they're invincible. It has many downsides and I can't really see an upside other than being able to block cheaters (in which case you will likely already have been killed and therefore it is too late anyway). Perhaps even an option to turn PvP off altogether would be an easier alternative.
well how about the blocking idea instead be when you /sr someone, until you get a response on the report, it would block the player temporarily

Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom