Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NormaalJoris

Mar 8, 2018
Eggwars is slowly being more boring, it has to receive a update. I like the idea of having 2 eggs in eggwars. I also would like if you have allies, not 6 teams against each other, but allies of 2. :cool:

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Eggwars is slowly being more boring, it has to receive a update. I like the idea of having 2 eggs in eggwars. I also would like if you have allies, not 6 teams against each other, but allies of 2. :cool:
I disagree with someone having 2 eggs. You need to think about where the second egg placement is and people would also camp it in a way.
Idea number 2 was already suggested here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-team-alliances-concept-thread-2-0.206139/

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
I don't take my vote here about the allies part that seriously. That could either work or not work; However I'm not taking part of it. (@FartiliciousManChild already made a great suggestion out of it)

I'm here to vote the more two- egg EggWars maps to be added. And the vote up to me goes a thumbs down.

Why is that?
Is simply, because the maps could be abused to grind stats.

Even though if there aren't 10 versus 10 players in game. - 2 eggs in game could be a way fast end and I don't wish similar maps to be added. (Not talking about the amount of players, but eggs)

Allies could be interesting to try. So giving a neutral vote for that. ^^

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I don't really see adding allies as very practical, since the difference in colour just causes a lot of confusion + some players might not understand the concept and try to break their allies' egg or try to PvP against them and just waste a lot of time.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I don't really see adding allies as very practical, since the difference in colour just causes a lot of confusion + some players might not understand the concept and try to break their allies' egg or try to PvP against them and just waste a lot of time.
Read my thread and check the part that goes in-depth about player distinction. There is a pretty simple solution to this.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
2 eggs.... why? Just why..?

I would just get confused and the game would take forever since people already stack up and camp, think if they then got a second chance, I would not enjoy playing that.

C

Cuteee

The games would take forever if a second egg be implemented, imagine a teaparty with two eggs, They all camping with bows and you break their egg, they notice you got in their base and they kill you, With 1 egg it would only be kill them for win the game, but with 2 eggs they would have a second chance, so they will camp harder and the game would take forever.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom