Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
1,792
7,751
379
Canada, America’s 51st State
Introduction:
Hello! Hope you’re all having a fantastic day. Today I will be making a suggestion about an addition to the Goblin Egg Skin. It will be similar to the suggestion I did about the Gamebox Chest Skin 2 days ago. Without further ado, let’s get into it!


IMG_4218.jpeg


Suggestion:
The Goblin Egg Skin is an Eggwars cosmetic that costs 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD). This Egg Skin is really cool, and it’s also animated! Despite its impressiveness, I feel 490 Minecoins is a lot for a single cosmetic, which is why I’m suggesting Cubecraft add a prefix that comes with it. This prefix would be ā€œGoblinā€. Not only would it make the bundle more worth it, but it could also incentivize players to purchase this cosmetic for the sole purpose of having a ā€œGoblinā€ prefix in front of their name in chat.

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading my suggestion! If you like it and want it to have a possibility of being implemented, make sure to react using :agree:!!

P.S. Next suggestion will be ā€œNew Skyblock Island 5th Editionā€ (most likely on Dec 7th)!!

- Reesle :D
 
Last edited:

omegasaucy

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
598
2,452
278
Pronouns
She/They
I agree with you regarding cosmetics like these having additional stuff like prefixes, the pricing does seem like a lot for such

Would be really nice if they started implementing a similar change on similarly priced cosmetics

have my vote
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
1,284
2,087
204
Ɖire
Pronouns
She/Her
If this were to be added, I think it should come with a second prefix which says Gremlin. I would love a gremlin prefix, it would be perfect.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ā¤ļø
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom