Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello! Hope you’re all having a fantastic day. Today I will be making a suggestion about an addition to the Goblin Egg Skin. It will be similar to the suggestion I did about the Gamebox Chest Skin 2 days ago. Without further ado, let’s get into it!

IMG_4218.jpeg

Suggestion:
The Goblin Egg Skin is an Eggwars cosmetic that costs 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD). This Egg Skin is really cool, and it’s also animated! Despite its impressiveness, I feel 490 Minecoins is a lot for a single cosmetic, which is why I’m suggesting Cubecraft add a prefix that comes with it. This prefix would be “Goblin”. Not only would it make the bundle more worth it, but it could also incentivize players to purchase this cosmetic for the sole purpose of having a “Goblin” prefix in front of their name in chat.

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading my suggestion! If you like it and want it to have a possibility of being implemented, make sure to react using :agree:!!

P.S. Next suggestion will be “New Skyblock Island 5th Edition” (most likely on Dec 7th)!!

- Reesle :D

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I agree with you regarding cosmetics like these having additional stuff like prefixes, the pricing does seem like a lot for such

Would be really nice if they started implementing a similar change on similarly priced cosmetics

have my vote

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
If this were to be added, I think it should come with a second prefix which says Gremlin. I would love a gremlin prefix, it would be perfect.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom