Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
1711983681508.png

Imagine a world where the classic "egg" is transformed into something even more engaging and dynamic: a "ball"! Not just any ball, but a symbol of resilience, strategy, and victory. Picture this: as players battle it out in EggWars, each team's precious "ball" stands proudly as a symbol of their defense and determination.

Now, here's where the magic happens. Whenever a player succeeds in breaking through the defenses and destroying an opponent's "ball," a message pops up on the screen, echoing the thrill of victory and the intensity of the battle: "Player1 destroyed Yellow team's balls !"

Just imagine how cool and impactful this change would be! It not only adds a playful twist to the game but also injects a sense of camaraderie and rivalry among players as they strive to protect their precious "balls" and conquer their opponents'.

I believe that by implementing this change, you'll not only enhance the gameplay experience but also solidify CubeCraft Games reputation as a pioneer in creative and immersive gaming experiences.

This would be something to consider for the summer update. ⚽

1711983499751.png

¤LJ6¤

Oct 21, 2023
The idea isn't too bad but I don't see the point of doing this except to break what everyone knows. For me, the EggsWars is THE symbol for cube craft. Besides, what would happen to the egg textures that everyone has been buying for years? I do not understand what more this change would bring.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The idea isn't too bad but I don't see the point of doing this except to break what everyone knows. For me, the EggsWars is THE symbol for cube craft. Besides, what would happen to the egg textures that everyone has been buying for years? I do not understand what more this change would bring.

It's understandable that some players might have reservations about changing a fundamental aspect of a game like "EggWars," especially when the eggs have become such an iconic symbol within the CubeCraft community.
Here are some potential alternatives for players who have purchased egg skins in "EggWars":

1. Conversion to Ball Skins: Offer players the option to convert their purchased egg skins into equivalent ball skins. This allows players to retain the cosmetic customization they've invested in while aligning with the new theme of the game.
  2. Refund or Store Credit: Provide players with the choice of receiving a refund or store credit equivalent to the value of the egg skins they've purchased. This allows them to reinvest in other cosmetic items or features within the game.
  3. Exclusive Cosmetic Rewards: Offer exclusive cosmetic rewards or perks to players who have previously purchased egg skins as a gesture of appreciation for their support. These rewards could include unique ball skins, avatar accessories, or in-game titles.
  4. Limited Edition Collectibles: Introduce limited edition collectible items or commemorative rewards specifically for players who owned egg skins before the transition to balls. These items could serve as mementos of their participation in the game's evolution.
  5. Customization Options: Provide players with additional customization options for their ball skins, such as unique patterns, colors, or effects, to enhance the value and personalization of their cosmetic items.
  6. Community Recognition: Recognize and celebrate players who owned egg skins through in-game acknowledgments, leaderboards, or special events. This fosters a sense of community and inclusivity while honoring players' contributions to the game.

btw, ur not an expert, so I cant take your opinion anyways.

Reactions: Matriox

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 229215

Imagine a world where the classic "egg" is transformed into something even more engaging and dynamic: a "ball"! Not just any ball, but a symbol of resilience, strategy, and victory. Picture this: as players battle it out in EggWars, each team's precious "ball" stands proudly as a symbol of their defense and determination.

Now, here's where the magic happens. Whenever a player succeeds in breaking through the defenses and destroying an opponent's "ball," a message pops up on the screen, echoing the thrill of victory and the intensity of the battle: "Player1 destroyed Yellow team's balls !"

Just imagine how cool and impactful this change would be! It not only adds a playful twist to the game but also injects a sense of camaraderie and rivalry among players as they strive to protect their precious "balls" and conquer their opponents'.

I believe that by implementing this change, you'll not only enhance the gameplay experience but also solidify CubeCraft Games reputation as a pioneer in creative and immersive gaming experiences.

This would be something to consider for the summer update. ⚽

View attachment 229214
Omg I have idea too!!!!! What if we added realistic Gravity! To ballwars!!!!!

¤LJ6¤

Oct 21, 2023
Il est compréhensible que certains joueurs puissent avoir des réserves à l’idée de changer un aspect fondamental d’un jeu comme « EggWars », surtout lorsque les œufs sont devenus un symbole emblématique au sein de la communauté CubeCraft.
Voici quelques alternatives potentielles pour les joueurs qui ont acheté des skins d’œufs dans « EggWars » :

1. Conversion en skins de balle : Offrez aux joueurs la possibilité de convertir leurs skins d’œufs achetés en skins de balles équivalents. Cela permet aux joueurs de conserver la personnalisation cosmétique dans laquelle ils ont investi tout en s’alignant sur le nouveau thème du jeu.
  2. Remboursement ou crédit en magasin : Offrez aux joueurs le choix de recevoir un remboursement ou un crédit en magasin équivalent à la valeur des skins d’œufs qu’ils ont achetés. Cela leur permet de réinvestir dans d’autres objets cosmétiques ou fonctionnalités du jeu.
  3. Récompenses cosmétiques exclusives : Offrez des récompenses cosmétiques ou des avantages exclusifs aux joueurs qui ont déjà acheté des skins d’œufs en guise de remerciement pour leur soutien. Ces récompenses peuvent inclure des skins de balles uniques, des accessoires d’avatar ou des titres dans le jeu.
  4. Objets de collection en édition limitée : Introduisez des objets de collection en édition limitée ou des récompenses commémoratives spécifiquement pour les joueurs qui possédaient des skins d’œufs avant la transition vers les balles. Ces objets pourraient servir de souvenirs de leur participation à l’évolution du jeu.
  5. Options de personnalisation : Offrez aux joueurs des options de personnalisation supplémentaires pour leurs skins de balle, telles que des motifs, des couleurs ou des effets uniques, afin d’améliorer la valeur et la personnalisation de leurs objets cosmétiques.
  6. Reconnaissance de la communauté : Reconnaissez et célébrez les joueurs qui possédaient des skins d’œufs par le biais de remerciements en jeu, de classements ou d’événements spéciaux. Cela favorise un sentiment de communauté et d’inclusivité tout en honorant les contributions des joueurs au jeu.

Au fait, vous n’êtes pas un expert, donc je ne peux pas prendre votre avis de toute façon.

It's understandable that some players might have reservations about changing a fundamental aspect of a game like "EggWars," especially when the eggs have become such an iconic symbol within the CubeCraft community.
Here are some potential alternatives for players who have purchased egg skins in "EggWars":

1. Conversion to Ball Skins: Offer players the option to convert their purchased egg skins into equivalent ball skins. This allows players to retain the cosmetic customization they've invested in while aligning with the new theme of the game.
  2. Refund or Store Credit: Provide players with the choice of receiving a refund or store credit equivalent to the value of the egg skins they've purchased. This allows them to reinvest in other cosmetic items or features within the game.
  3. Exclusive Cosmetic Rewards: Offer exclusive cosmetic rewards or perks to players who have previously purchased egg skins as a gesture of appreciation for their support. These rewards could include unique ball skins, avatar accessories, or in-game titles.
  4. Limited Edition Collectibles: Introduce limited edition collectible items or commemorative rewards specifically for players who owned egg skins before the transition to balls. These items could serve as mementos of their participation in the game's evolution.
  5. Customization Options: Provide players with additional customization options for their ball skins, such as unique patterns, colors, or effects, to enhance the value and personalization of their cosmetic items.
  6. Community Recognition: Recognize and celebrate players who owned egg skins through in-game acknowledgments, leaderboards, or special events. This fosters a sense of community and inclusivity while honoring players' contributions to the game.

btw, ur not an expert, so I cant take your opinion anyways.
I understand that my opinion is less important than that of the experts, but it is not "not to be taken into account"

• Sad
Reactions: Velocidad
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom