Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 2, 2024
My idea was a Farmers map which includes 8 islands (as usual) with a big red farmers barn on each island where 3 generators are: diamond (not open yet), gold and iron with 1 other iron generator outside the barn. outside of the barn on the left side would be a little farm that is full grown of weed and next to that is the second iron generator. on the right of the island would be a big clump of hay which is 3 blocks high where the egg would be placed at and has 2 little hay clumps before that so that they have to parkour to the egg. Next to the little farm where the second iron generator is placed would be a good place for the shop/villiger where you buy all the blocks and everything else at.

for the 2 islands close to each other would be a little island that's shared between the 2 islands. That island would look like a small green island with some flowers and 2 gold generators ! of them would be at the end closest to the middle island next to a tree and the other would be in a small stable.

The middle island, the big one will be a big farmers house which would look like the picture I added to this email. On the left side of the inside of the house would be a diamond generator downstairs and on the right side another diamond generator downstairs. upstairs what would look a bit open with a few walls will be 2 gold generators each on a side of the house. outside of the house will be 2 gold generators randomly placed doesn't really matter where and the same with 2 iron generators in the middle.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom