Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Honestly I'm sure this will go down as one of the worst Cubecraft updates in history. How's this a good idea in the slightest? Okay maybe it could be more efficient, I don't deny that. But you're straight up destroying a team that has voluntary been working for you over the past few years, we're talking about hundreds of people. It's not all about taking away people's ranks and privileges which is also the worst thing you could do here but, the main point is you're deleting a huge part of the community, the place where people felt home and could truly be theirselves. This team maybe doesn't mean so much to you Animal, but it does to the members who've been a part of it for years. You can't just go around and revamping the team 300 million times a year and expect people to follow all the time, not to mention every update has been straight up ridiculous in my opinion.

Normally, I really don't do these types of things, but I truly feel very sorry to all those people that were removed without any prior notice. This is very ungrateful from you, and I'm sure some other Admins as well. I don't think the special thank you message at the end doesn't mean anything to nobody. You've made a lot of people upset, removed their ranks, previliges and most importantly you removed their place where they felt home. The funny thing is, you now expect everyone to keep translating by putting up a fancy thread and act like this is the best update ever, while in the meantime people who contribute won't even get anything in return anymore. Best way to threat your community! I'm sure a lot of people will translate when this new system comes out šŸ‘

I feel very sorry for you @Elenahh ā™„ļø

pipecek

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2018
I know I have written a response to this whole situation, but it was more of a vent. This is just my opinion which is based on 2+ years of being in the translation team.

I think this is a terrible terrible idea, as youā€™re removing a team with one of the best translators in this game, who have spent their time and effort making the server available and understandable for hundreds of players from all around the world. The translation team was one of the best communities Iā€™ve joined online, with kind, hard-working, fun and amazing members, and for you to destroy an entire team like this without even discussing it with the members of said team is honestly absurd and selfish. Apart from you single-handedly destroying an entire community, youā€™ve managed to ensure youā€™ll get no quality translations, as the whole TT is mad at you and what is left are people who have failed the application process for not having the language skills necessary to join. Another dumb move on your side was removing the translator rank from people who have worked really hard on translating, just because you donā€™t care about all the hardwork these people have given into translating this server.

This is the most selfish, careless and unreasonable thing youā€™ve ever done. Iā€™m sure this post will, for you at least, be another ā€œpost I donā€™t care about because itā€™s not positiveā€.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
watch out the snowflake staff is gonna get mad and accuse you of harassing them lol
You really should be more polite. Itā€™s fair to be annoyed by the update but seriously there are 0 people here who want your negativity. The fourms are a fun and chill place, why you gotta ruin that.

pipecek

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2018
1 unread message from cubeflake crying entire rivers over "bullying and harrassment" that they won't even point to in their message... good luck guessing which message of yours offended them
you should calm down, this is just plain rude, even more rude than what I said.

Reactions: Blom

Lunyi

Apr 24, 2022
depends who asks
you should calm down, this is just plain rude, even more rude than what I said.
just saying facts, kid? if they claim i broke their rules, at least link me to the message that offended their entire family tree, don't make me guess which one is that. i think it's common sense, no?

pipecek

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2018
just saying facts, kid? if they claim i broke their rules, at least link me to the message that offended their entire family tree, don't make me guess which one is that. i think it's common sense, no?
is it such a big deal that your message got removed? You didn't get a punishment yet here you are, disrespecting anyone who tries to talk to you like a normal human being. To avoid any further escalation, I'll no longer argue with you, as it's getting us nowhere.

Reactions: EggšŸ„š

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Why dont you do everyone a favor and just leave the forums?

You dont seem to be getting the message so ill say it again. Youre negativity is tiring. Please stop

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
Team CubeCraft
šŸ’™ Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey everyone! We've noticed some common questions and concerns and we've made some FAQs for them. I've added them to the bottom of the main post. We might add more to it in the future as more common questions are asked.

We apologize for the time taken to acknowledge all of the comments that everyone has left regarding this; however, as you can imagine, we needed to ensure that all issues were addressed before moving forward.

Thanks! :)
Cam.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! šŸ‘‹
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom