Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You like it?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I want you to be a builder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want an ice cream (this means i like your map .. And also i do want an ice cream)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxBatres

Oct 31, 2015
Mexico
QR86sHm7sl0nVDOehGg13PaBe-nEPJxSQxZBt22RznxtI5V5ze66f3lIwwfIIhTSxcDybg=s136
abBR8e4QKpzinmW2VvmPBRRqot7eEkxa4gQDe95c39wfoojx_RX4CTGgBs4_4rdb5KUjDg=s136

Hello guys , i want to be a builder , i allready made my application and i want you to help me , im working on this skywars map , tell me if you like it , and please vote, so i could be one of the staff members and you could play new skywars (and other game modes) maps

MaxBatres

Oct 31, 2015
Mexico
EEEEEEEr, they are really small :p
its going to be a big map , like Bioms or sport , It will take time but i made these 3 islands on 1.5 hours , ill take like 4 or 3 days on finishing the map

If you mean the photos .. Sryy , you can download them and watch them better

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
Vote! , Vote , so i could be a builder and you get to play this map someday :D:D:D:cube_light::cube_light::D
You cannot just become a builder by letting people vote. If you want to be a builer, you have to apply for it. You can't apply right now, take a look at this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/applying-for-builder-closed.49362/
Currently working on some updates with build changes. We will open the applications again in the coming month. - 19th October *edit*

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
I'm just saying it says it's CLOSED alright :D

tell me if you like it , and please vote, so i could be one of the staff members and you could play new skywars (and other game modes) maps
I think you're really want to be a staff member, but I don't think you will immediatly after one week.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/t...t-mean-you-will-get-staff-straight-away.9235/

Just keep being active on the forums, people will notice you if you are.

Hey , i like your fav song!

Me too :D

Javannn

Aug 1, 2015
Netherlands
I dont vote if I cant even see the map... Sorry bro. Maybe shit is better, and then I voted, I dont want that x)

MaxBatres

Oct 31, 2015
Mexico
Ill go to sleep , please helpme , i want to be a builder on the server , and ill try to make new maps for everything , please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom