Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Instrumental

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland

Hey everyone!

Cubecraft added new awesome maps recently during the Java map rotation, and so I decided to make this suggestion about which maps should be brought back when the next map rotation comes out! I know that Cubecraft will also add new maps, and thats why I'm requesting to add atleast one or two of these maps back!

-----

The Teaparty 🍵 (4v4v4v4)

The Teaparty is one of the most requested maps to add back for Team Eggwars. Cubecraft already made new design for this map while before most of the maps got removed, and this map would be a perfect addition for Team Eggwars. There used to be even bigger version of this map, but it's a bit too big for Java network right now, so thats why the newer version is good for now.

Space 🚀 (4v4v4v4)

Space was really unique map in Team Eggwars because it was one of the only maps with night theme! Also the planets and spaceships made this map very good and many players loved this map, and these are the reasons why this map should be brought back.

Kingdom 🏰 (4v4v4v4)

Kingdom was well designed map with medieval castle theme. This map was added while back during some event, but got removed again only few days later. This left many people disappointed because everyone liked the map, and thats why I think this map should be brought back too!

Instrumental 🎶 (3v3v3v3)

Now that Cubecraft added two maps with 3 players in each team back, Instrumental would be good addition for Eggwars! Instrumental was music themed map which usually was faster than other maps with 3 players in each team.

-----

Obviously these maps weren't the only good maps there was in Team Eggwars, but these four maps I have seen most people talking about recently in Cubecraft. Let me know what you think about these maps, and if Cubecraft should add some other maps instead!

Attached images of the maps aren't mine!

Attachments

• Eggwars-Space.jpg
    Eggwars-Space.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 39
  • kingdom.png
    kingdom.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Instrumental.jpg
    Instrumental.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 36
  • Team EggWars - The Teaparty.png
    Team EggWars - The Teaparty.png
    264.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Hey everyone!

Cubecraft added new awesome maps recently during the Java map rotation, and so I decided to make this suggestion about which maps should be brought back when the next map rotation comes out! I know that Cubecraft will also add new maps, and thats why I'm requesting to add atleast one or two of these maps back!

-----

The Teaparty 🍵 (4v4v4v4)

The Teaparty is one of the most requested maps to add back for Team Eggwars. Cubecraft already made new design for this map while before most of the maps got removed, and this map would be a perfect addition for Team Eggwars. There used to be even bigger version of this map, but it's a bit too big for Java network right now, so thats why the newer version is good for now.

Space 🚀 (4v4v4v4)

Space was really unique map in Team Eggwars because it was one of the only maps with night theme! Also the planets and spaceships made this map very good and many players loved this map, and these are the reasons why this map should be brought back.

Kingdom 🏰 (4v4v4v4)

Kingdom was well designed map with medieval castle theme. This map was added while back during some event, but got removed again only few days later. This left many people disappointed because everyone liked the map, and thats why I think this map should be brought back too!

Instrumental 🎶 (3v3v3v3)

Now that Cubecraft added two maps with 3 players in each team back, Instrumental would be good addition for Eggwars! Instrumental was music themed map which usually was faster than other maps with 3 players in each team.

-----

Obviously these maps weren't the only good maps there was in Team Eggwars, but these four maps I have seen most people talking about recently in Cubecraft. Let me know what you think about these maps, and if Cubecraft should add some other maps instead!

Attached images of the maps aren't mine!
I see the instrumental map look nice to add it

• Heart
Reactions: xNessus and Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
A bit ahead of time 👀
I know that it's a bit early to suggest this since the next map rotation happens over two months later from now, but I don't know that how long does Cubecraft usually plan about adding new features to the game.

xSchulzis

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 18, 2024
Chile
Pronouns
She/Her
I played Kingdom some months ago and I love this map! I hope Kingdom returns someday :heart: ✨

Reactions: Loskol

pqulaaa

Sep 8, 2023
Honestly I think it would be great to add Speed Eggwars maps, especially the 4v4v4v4v4 maps edited with new blocks in the next rotation, they were super nice and wonderful maps for gameplay.

Here is a video of the maps:

Let me know what you think :-)

• Heart
Reactions: xNessus and Loskol

BigNoob

Dec 19, 2017
You opened core memories in my mind. I really missed building a way to the diamond generator that is located on the sun in space map 😂

• Heart
  • Love
Reactions: Matriox and Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom