Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FluffySnowFox

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2022
Snowy Land
Ello people! I have a pretty cool idea for a new voting mode for Skywars! So you know how there is basic, normal, and OP mode? Well I thought of a 4th mode, the name for it would be (Insanity). Insanity is basically like OP mode, however, instead of diamond tools and armor everything is netherite! Here are some screenshots I’ve linked of what I think the chests loot could look like! What do you guys this of it? Let me know your thoughts and opinions down below!
Screenshot (489).png
Screenshot (490).png

ffroztbite

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Feb 22, 2023
The Tundra
www.twitch.tv
Ello people! I have a pretty cool idea for a new voting mode for Skywars! So you know how there is basic, normal, and OP mode? Well I thought of a 4th mode, the name for it would be (Insanity). Insanity is basically like OP mode, however, instead of diamond tools and armor everything is netherite! Here are some screenshots I’ve linked of what I think the chests loot could look like! What do you guys this of it? Let me know your thoughts and opinions down below!View attachment 228736View attachment 228737
First off, love the packs and shaders in the ss. Anyway I think that would be cool to add, really embrace the 1.16 update by having a whole vote selection for it. Maybe even when the mace gets released (as its still under testing) the new vote selection could have both all netherite and the mace!

• Heart
Reactions: FluffySnowFox

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Ello people! I have a pretty cool idea for a new voting mode for Skywars! So you know how there is basic, normal, and OP mode? Well I thought of a 4th mode, the name for it would be (Insanity). Insanity is basically like OP mode, however, instead of diamond tools and armor everything is netherite! Here are some screenshots I’ve linked of what I think the chests loot could look like! What do you guys this of it? Let me know your thoughts and opinions down below!View attachment 228736View attachment 228737
So.. i see this mode will be soo op for players bc it have a netherite armour thats will get the game soo long and not have damage
And for other hand in the op and normal mod there is a netherite tools you can make is my the smitictable ( ←i forgot how to write it) in the middle of the map

This is my opinion for your suggestions and thx 🤍

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't agree with that and the reason is literally that the damage in the cube is currently very high.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom