Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did you enjoy Garden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan harle

May 6, 2020
Hey guys, I just have a question about a map I really liked getting removed. Garden, a 3 player map, was recently removed and I'm wondering why? I'm pretty sure most people enjoyed the map, unless I'm mistaken?. It recently got removed and I've been playing on Cubecraft for the last year and a half and it's always been on the server. I was wondering if anyone could tell me why it was removed? Thanks, I appreciate it!

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
I just realised it has been removed, my heart just broke in thousands of pieces. It was one of the best eggwars map :(
Im literally speechless lol

Reactions: dylan harle

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I didn't even notice. But I liked the map and don't see what the problem was with the map.
I hope they can add it back. :(

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys, I just have a question about a map I really liked getting removed. Garden, a 3 player map, was recently removed and I'm wondering why? I'm pretty sure most people enjoyed the map, unless I'm mistaken?. It recently got removed and I've been playing on Cubecraft for the last year and a half and it's always been on the server. I was wondering if anyone could tell me why it was removed? Thanks, I appreciate it!

Oop. I just made a thread asking for it to come back lol, completely missed your post. But yeah, I don't know why it was removed and it's very sad. Hopefully, it comes back.

Reactions: dylan harle

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I do not know why it got removed.
Perhaps the rushing community (the players that just spam wins on mansion/rome) are asking for maps to be removed so that more romes and mansions spawn so they can get wins faster on the leaderboard and the admins are only catering to their interests? That is the only reason I can think of.
Garden was a truly excellent map. Excellent mid with the gold gens in separate positions to the diamond gens, excellent spawn island where you can create TNT launch pads at the diamond gens. Can choose to rush or camp, mid relatively large for the number of players (plenty of space to pvp), 2 working iron gens at spawn base unlike other 3 player maps etc. I would put it in my top 4 team eggwars maps along with Beach, Food and of course the beloved Teaparty.
Garden MUST return.

Reactions: Diav and Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Probably due to people being obligated to staying in home or in their garden. They must know every in and out of their garden and most likely got sick of it.

On topic, I have no clue. It was also a decent map. Although i’m not really active anymore and don’t know what maps work and which don’t, gameplay-wise.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The map was accidentally disabled and will be brought back promptly! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom