Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecraft java and bedrock community Im writing this today because its about time someone whos known in the bedrock community to actually start talking about this as its been an issue for way to long and its starting to get extreamly annoying not getting answers on anything and its always "We'll fix it soon"
This is going to be split into many different categories so im going to separate them below into the following categories:
Under staffed, Bugs, Wait time on responses from staff members, overall attitude to the community
You can either read it all or you can read a little of it just read as much as you want
Ill answer any questions here or on discord which is Astralshadows#0101

YES THIS IS A RANT ABOUT THE SERVER

I think its well known knowledge now that cubecraft bedrock is the most understaffed server across the entire bedrock platform apart from like Mineville and with player counts hitting 50k-52k players on peak times you can tell that this is a problem and i personally asked 30 people who i thought would apply for staff at one point and 20 replied and said that they did and every single one replied with they got denied for Toxicity like come on cubecraft 50k players not everyone is toxic. I even did an experiment myself and didnt send a single message at all in cubecraft chat itself for a month before i applied and they still said i was toxic like People joke about the server being under staffed and there is java staff i know have bedrock ive spoke to some of them and they all say they hate bedrock. Just because you hate the game doesnt mean u dont have to moderate it Java has a consistent 4-8k players peak times or not and bedrock non peak times has like 35k-40k players and yet they refuse to bring in staff is what it seems and it also seems like they want it to go unmoderated so more and more hackers and rule breakers can just get away with it whats the point of having rules if theyre just not going to be enforced to be fair to the current bedrock staff which off the top of my head only
@ckelting262 @SoundToTheThirdPower @Darkninja27 @Calichin (sorry if i missed u all the ones i could think off the top of my head) They do a good job being the only staff. Thats 4 staff for 50k players how are they supposed to keep up with it plus have an actual life

The amount of bugs that cubecraft just dont care about that have been reported(like the bridges pit bug) like whats the point in reporting a bug if the report is just going to get denied even though there is evidence there that there is a bug its almost like the staff team want bugs. To be fair with them They do patch a lot of the bugs but there is also way to many still out there and they also refuse to fix maps that lag such as Fallen on Eggwars mega when for months people have complained i even came up with a solution in a previous forum post here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fun-eggwars-mega-stats.279123/
The simplest of things they just refuse to fix when all it takes is just to lower a gen level which will not take very long as they did do it on other maps so why not fallen oh yeah because they dont care about it.

I swear staff members just dont care if u have questions on bedrock as i asked a question in dms with an admin about something and they didnt respond but when it was about the discord server they responded in 5 seconds and fixed it like is it just an ignore and that same admin asked for evidence on something about bedrock 3 weeks ago and said ill get back to u tomorrow about this like do the staff not care about bedrock i bet if i was a java player cube staff would answer all questions that i have and im starting to get really sick and annoyed at how i keep getting pushed to the side when i give ways on how to fix the sever which links back to where i talked about bugs. I know the staff are busy most of the time but like 50k players is way more than javas average of 8k players.

Honestly i think at this point cubecraft are only using bedrock as their revenue as from Reviews alone The eggwars rank has earned $200,000 in its life time and thats not even the ones that have been gifted like come on when bedrock is earning you millions of dollars youd think it would be a good idea to put attention into the server and people dont want to apply for staff as if they keep getting denied every month they will lose motivation in wanting to apply for staff as all they will get is the same denial message every time as i did for 5 months in a row like do they have any other denial messages for bedrock other than "Your toxic" Yes i know that the staff have to be very strict on who they hire but when really big people in the community apply for staff when all they do is help as much as they can as they know the server is under staffed and if they get denied it will make them feel like they wasted their past few months just wasted and on the length of considering ik its to get as much detail as possible but i swear its longer for bedrock than it is for java. Out of the bedrock staff i asked they all said it took about 3-4 months to get accepted compared to the 2-3 months for java like Java honestly doesnt need more staff at this point they might as well make everyone on java a staff member

I honestly hope cubecraft listen to this and actually fix their server or many of the players will start to leave and some of their long time players such as Slinkygnu and a ton others have already started leaving as they feel like everything they say just doesnt get listened to.

Thank you for reading all of this and i will answer every message that gets said

bushylyric6

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2020
ya they should focus a bit on bedrock too considering there dream is to be the hypixel of it they should work more they have a bigger fanbase and more people on bedrock i went into a java egg wars solo game barely anyone went in were as bedrock the server floads i realy think we should work more on bedrock has less games but more players and i can see it becoming one of the biggest servers soon

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
imo, Cubecraft has been listening to the community more than ever in the last few months. duels? we asked for that. new knockback? we asked for that. however, i do agree with some of your points like that the bedrock server doesn't have enough staff members. When i check the news tab in the discord server, or any cc related server which follows the news in a channel, i see bug fixes daily.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
imo, Cubecraft has been listening to the community more than ever in the last few months. duels? we asked for that. new knockback? we asked for that. however, i do agree with some of your points like that the bedrock server doesn't have enough staff members. When i check the news tab in the discord server, or any cc related server which follows the news in a channel, i see bug fixes daily.
duels was asked for years and changed to the kb was asked for years and the bugs that get fixed one of them wasnt even fixed i did one game of sg duo and the bug they "fixed" was still there

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been denied 5 times for applying for staff now by Keanu for inactivity and last time because I got punished, and I didn't step back. They are trying to get mature and professional people into their community and well experienced ones too, not a random one or an inactive one.
And I feel like he's just testing my patience, to see if I'm eligible for this job or not.

There's no server that has no bugs, @Marieke2001 is probably the only one who's handling bug reports, it's not an easy job as it looks like, as you can see there are some questions that needs to be answered, then finding volunteers to help with the bug, till testing till finding out, for tons of bugs, so I don't expect a fast response from them

If on pc, sometimes a staff member won't easily notice your message, I got a direct response from Younisco while he was using his phone, but quite a bit of time while using his pc (the online marque explains).
The staff member who's focusing on #staff-help isn't the same person who's focusing on DMs.

They can't focus on bedrock only or on Java only, or it will end like the hive as @jensjeflensje said, this point seems like the 1st paragraph I wrote.

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
While I don't agree with all of this, I do agree with a decent amount.

Bedrock is completely neglected compared to java, which is ridiculous considering its player count. I had no idea Cubecraft was making so much money off of just bedrock, and since you brought that up, it kinda annoys me even more.

And about staff - Bedrock 100% needs more. Like you said, 5 (active) staff for 50k players is ridiculous. I applied for staff myself, not really expecting to get accepted, but I just wanted to be an option because I'm aware Bedrock needs more staff. I got denied for a reason that made basically no sense to me. I get that Bedrock's community is a lot younger, but that doesn't mean there aren't people worthy of staff

The staff have been better recently imo about listening to the community, so I hope they listen to some of your points

(also as a note, I'm not salty or anything about not getting staff and I'm not saying I should be staff, I'm just saying I can understand why people are upset about their applications getting denied for basically no reason.)

Last edited:

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Hello cubecraft java and bedrock community Im writing this today because its about time someone whos known in the bedrock community to actually start talking about this as its been an issue for way to long and its starting to get extreamly annoying not getting answers on anything and its always "We'll fix it soon"
This is going to be split into many different categories so im going to separate them below into the following categories:
Under staffed, Bugs, Wait time on responses from staff members, overall attitude to the community
You can either read it all or you can read a little of it just read as much as you want
Ill answer any questions here or on discord which is Astralshadows#0101

YES THIS IS A RANT ABOUT THE SERVER

I think its well known knowledge now that cubecraft bedrock is the most understaffed server across the entire bedrock platform apart from like Mineville and with player counts hitting 50k-52k players on peak times you can tell that this is a problem and i personally asked 30 people who i thought would apply for staff at one point and 20 replied and said that they did and every single one replied with they got denied for Toxicity like come on cubecraft 50k players not everyone is toxic. I even did an experiment myself and didnt send a single message at all in cubecraft chat itself for a month before i applied and they still said i was toxic like People joke about the server being under staffed and there is java staff i know have bedrock ive spoke to some of them and they all say they hate bedrock. Just because you hate the game doesnt mean u dont have to moderate it Java has a consistent 4-8k players peak times or not and bedrock non peak times has like 35k-40k players and yet they refuse to bring in staff is what it seems and it also seems like they want it to go unmoderated so more and more hackers and rule breakers can just get away with it whats the point of having rules if theyre just not going to be enforced to be fair to the current bedrock staff which off the top of my head only
@ckelting262 @SoundToTheThirdPower @Darkninja27 @Calichin (sorry if i missed u all the ones i could think off the top of my head) They do a good job being the only staff. Thats 4 staff for 50k players how are they supposed to keep up with it plus have an actual life

The amount of bugs that cubecraft just dont care about that have been reported(like the bridges pit bug) like whats the point in reporting a bug if the report is just going to get denied even though there is evidence there that there is a bug its almost like the staff team want bugs. To be fair with them They do patch a lot of the bugs but there is also way to many still out there and they also refuse to fix maps that lag such as Fallen on Eggwars mega when for months people have complained i even came up with a solution in a previous forum post here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fun-eggwars-mega-stats.279123/
The simplest of things they just refuse to fix when all it takes is just to lower a gen level which will not take very long as they did do it on other maps so why not fallen oh yeah because they dont care about it.

I swear staff members just dont care if u have questions on bedrock as i asked a question in dms with an admin about something and they didnt respond but when it was about the discord server they responded in 5 seconds and fixed it like is it just an ignore and that same admin asked for evidence on something about bedrock 3 weeks ago and said ill get back to u tomorrow about this like do the staff not care about bedrock i bet if i was a java player cube staff would answer all questions that i have and im starting to get really sick and annoyed at how i keep getting pushed to the side when i give ways on how to fix the sever which links back to where i talked about bugs. I know the staff are busy most of the time but like 50k players is way more than javas average of 8k players.

Honestly i think at this point cubecraft are only using bedrock as their revenue as from Reviews alone The eggwars rank has earned $200,000 in its life time and thats not even the ones that have been gifted like come on when bedrock is earning you millions of dollars youd think it would be a good idea to put attention into the server and people dont want to apply for staff as if they keep getting denied every month they will lose motivation in wanting to apply for staff as all they will get is the same denial message every time as i did for 5 months in a row like do they have any other denial messages for bedrock other than "Your toxic" Yes i know that the staff have to be very strict on who they hire but when really big people in the community apply for staff when all they do is help as much as they can as they know the server is under staffed and if they get denied it will make them feel like they wasted their past few months just wasted and on the length of considering ik its to get as much detail as possible but i swear its longer for bedrock than it is for java. Out of the bedrock staff i asked they all said it took about 3-4 months to get accepted compared to the 2-3 months for java like Java honestly doesnt need more staff at this point they might as well make everyone on java a staff member

I honestly hope cubecraft listen to this and actually fix their server or many of the players will start to leave and some of their long time players such as Slinkygnu and a ton others have already started leaving as they feel like everything they say just doesnt get listened to.

Thank you for reading all of this and i will answer every message that gets said

As a content creator I am promised: quoted from the site itself:

"Dedicated contact for help"​

"Sometimes you just need a person to ping about an issue. We'll give you contact with our team so we can help you where possible."

I asked in this dedicated place a question about a week ago since I was having issues and this was for the communities well being. I am still yet to receive a reply.

A java YouTuber who has a larger sub count than me asked a different question about three days later and received a reply within one hour.

The servers class, but I do indeed agree with most of your points, and i'm glad someone has finally said it.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Nothing they can do about the understaff they aren't gonna force Java mods to moderate bedrock and ig bedrock community just doesn't have a lot of people who apply that are acceptable. While the requirements aren't strict.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Most java mods also have bedrock accounts and moderate there too, but there just arent as many applicants from bedrock as the java community tends to be more invested in things like forums and discord. So for being understaffed, i agree its an issue but currently there isnt a solution. About bugs and response time, a lot of staff members dont know bedrock as well as they know java, and since the infrastructure is different bugs can sometimes take longer to be handled, trust me the dev and admin team are doing their best but there just arent as many resources for bedrock as there are for java (in our community)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom