Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
is sad see arcade dead without any players -> https://imgur.com/a/qT6oXoW
i think this arcade need change much, the old arcade was always full players and now 0 players in lobby...

the old arcade and the old games need back to this server again: old tnt run old spleef without powerups - parkour minigame - hide and seek etc and this new games too line - slime.

after arcade update people start leave bugs - lag etc much people want old arcade back i am in that people too.

i think if the old arcade and old games back much people back to play again because now is very sad play arcade no games you need wait much for see if people join...

D

Deleted member 352903

Yes. I miss the old lobby too. All the lobbies have the same design rn :/ but arcade's one was great
I miss Hourglass too

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I really miss the old arcade too. But I am not sure If they can add all games back.
Even though is Slime Survival a kind of hide n seek, but not like most of us know.
I agree with adding hour glass back, and parkour minigame. Also I miss the old arcade lobby but the current one is fine :P

Reactions: _Shoter_

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I would also want to be able to play spleef without having to join mixed arcade.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Some of those games were completely outdated and saturated to the core, albeit it was fun. They grew pretty stale - I would play normal Spleef on one map and get the same gameplay on another. This was generally the same case with every game, which rewards the older people and discourages the new players from joining again.

The new arcade, on the other hand, has loads of maps to vote for, alongside different gamemodes for your favourite games, which adds a new pace for the the game. It allows you to explore the server and its contents a bit more, due to the fun and refreshing metagames from the new arcade, which was absent in the old one.

Personally, I would love to see some of the old games on our old arcade, such as Super Craft Bros, but it needs a complete revamp to make gameplay balanced, and new metas are introduced. Porting back to the old arcade simply is not possible, not only because we have updated well ahead when Arcade was revamps, but also as it would only attract the older players, but the new players joining the server every day will find it finicky and stale.

If you do want a particular game reintroduced, I’d love to hear why, and suggest some new metas that we could introduced - QuakeCraft was implemented due to the demand for it, alongside two new gamemodes which brought a different pace.

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
Some of those games were completely outdated and saturated to the core, albeit it was fun. They grew pretty stale - I would play normal Spleef on one map and get the same gameplay on another. This was generally the same case with every game, which rewards the older people and discourages the new players from joining again.

The new arcade, on the other hand, has loads of maps to vote for, alongside different gamemodes for your favourite games, which adds a new pace for the the game. It allows you to explore the server and its contents a bit more, due to the fun and refreshing metagames from the new arcade, which was absent in the old one.

Personally, I would love to see some of the old games on our old arcade, such as Super Craft Bros, but it needs a complete revamp to make gameplay balanced, and new metas are introduced. Porting back to the old arcade simply is not possible, not only because we have updated well ahead when Arcade was revamps, but also as it would only attract the older players, but the new players joining the server every day will find it finicky and stale.

If you do want a particular game reintroduced, I’d love to hear why, and suggest some new metas that we could introduced - QuakeCraft was implemented due to the demand for it, alongside two new gamemodes which brought a different pace.
If you do want a particular game reintroduced= old tnt run that was the best game for me without powerups without nothing just you and other playing to see which one was the best that endured XD much people want old tnt back new tnt is bored if im honest.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

It's cool and all how you're saying the new games are good and improved compared to the old etc. but that doesn't change the fact that nobody plays it anyway.

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
Toward the end, even old arcade was pretty dead. I hate to say it, but our players just aren't interested in non-PvP games anymore. Just looking at our game stats, the top 8 most populated servers excluding lobbies right now are PvP games. Arcade is brilliant, but it's sadly not what the majority of players seem to want.
yeah that is sad because much people like arcade, but i know much people leave bcs in arcade they just get lag back in much games bugs etc etc so they leave but im sure with a little update that change. but much just want old tnt back the new tnt have lag back when you jump you stuck and lost... ;-;

D

Deleted member 426365

Toward the end, even old arcade was pretty dead. I hate to say it, but our players just aren't interested in non-PvP games anymore. Just looking at our game stats, the top 8 most populated servers excluding lobbies right now are PvP games. Arcade is brilliant, but it's sadly not what the majority of players seem to want.
okay but thats still not a clear reason? we’re talking about which games of arcade we’d like to play, we arent talking about pvp. its about the fact that players like the old version of arcade games more than the current one. And i dont see why you couldnt just add those games back to the lobby again honestly.

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
okay but thats still not a clear reason? we’re talking about which games of arcade we’d like to play, we arent talking about pvp. its about the fact that players like the old version of arcade games more than the current one. And i dont see why you couldnt just add those games back to the lobby again honestly.
Hello, please do not necropost on threads that haven't been posted on for over 2 weeks. (14 days)
@warriors1976

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello, please do not post on threads that haven't been posted on for over 2 weeks.
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Also, feel free to start a conversation with me if you've got any questions ^-^

Reactions: elchuii and Dutudy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom