Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xNoFalling05

Well-Known Member
Jun 16, 2018
25
33
89
25
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Bring Back Arcade Games on CubeCraft!
I really miss the Arcade Games. Games like Slime Survival and Barn Brawl were fast, fun, and full of energy. They added variety and excitement that I just don’t feel anywhere else on the server.
That’s why I want CubeCraft to bring Arcade back even if it’s just in rotation or as an event. If you miss them too, speak up. Let’s show CubeCraft that the community truly wants this.
Join me. Let’s bring Arcade back!
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom