Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stijnnn_

Well-Known Member
Jan 4, 2021
404
565
149
Bamboo forest
^

My favorite version of Monopoly is, without a doubt, the one I made. Instead of using that MyMonopoly game and putting stickers on the thingys yadiyadiyada, I built mine from the ground up, from the board, to the cards and even the money.
my favorite version is the one made of the city i live in :D
 

zNiro21

Novice Member
Oct 23, 2021
8
24
54
20
Westside
cubecraft.net
Monopoly Banking Ultra is the best Monopoly i‘ve ever witnessed. I love the concept about the credit cards and digital auctions etc., i just love it!
 

Attachments

  • 2587F8FE-D692-41DC-9254-4301F2E3690F.jpeg
    2587F8FE-D692-41DC-9254-4301F2E3690F.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Like
Reactions: DefinitelyCandy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom