Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stijnnn_

Well-Known Member
Jan 4, 2021
404
565
149
Bamboo forest
^

My favorite version of Monopoly is, without a doubt, the one I made. Instead of using that MyMonopoly game and putting stickers on the thingys yadiyadiyada, I built mine from the ground up, from the board, to the cards and even the money.
my favorite version is the one made of the city i live in :D
 

zNiro21

Novice Member
Oct 23, 2021
8
24
54
20
Westside
cubecraft.net
Monopoly Banking Ultra is the best Monopoly i‘ve ever witnessed. I love the concept about the credit cards and digital auctions etc., i just love it!
 

Attachments

  • 2587F8FE-D692-41DC-9254-4301F2E3690F.jpeg
    2587F8FE-D692-41DC-9254-4301F2E3690F.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Like
Reactions: DefinitelyCandy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom