Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArachneCow

Member
Jul 4, 2026
7
4
4
16
where?
Pronouns
He/Him
In its current state, MinerWare is a game that just isn't that interesting for many players anymore. The games are often incredibly simple, easy to the point that it is almost impossible to lose them. While I get that the point is likely to have some easier points for lower experience players, the amount of minigames in Minerware like them frequently causes the game to get redundant.

What I would suggest is a partial reset, keeping some of the current popular games and then adding some new, more interesting games in the place of some old, way-too easy ones. This could help make the game far more interesting, with more content and challenge for a player of average skill on CubeCraft. I think Minerware has great potential, and could work great as a party games sort of mode. Also, in order to develop some new, original game ideas to keep it fresh, perhaps we could have a community competition for designing new minigames to take some load off of the staff while having beneficial community engagement.

Of course this idea is very experimental and may come off as a hot take, so I'd be interested to see what others think and what could be improved surrounding this idea. Thanks!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom