Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Free for All, try to stay on topic!

if a CubeCraft decided to release a in-built clan system, would you play it?

  • Maybe

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We'll see about it if it releases?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

lexieisinlove

Member
Sep 11, 2026
12
36
14
19
Ibaraki, Japan
Pronouns
She/Her
Haiiii!!!!
It is me! Lexie!
I would like to ask, if a CubeCraft decided to release a in-built clan system, would you play it?
Read the full suggestion made by yours truly here!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmpleFawn7332
Sep 16, 2026
13
10
4
This thing (but for bedwars) would be really usefull too. I dont even think it would be really hard to implament, would give reason for ppl to get subscibtions, and make it easer to meet ppl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmpleFawn7332

Mohammed Edries

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2020
162
143
119
25
Libya
Pronouns
He/Him
Hii Lexie!! Hop u doing well 🤗

I think adding something like this would take a lot of work, But if they ever added it, I think it would be good addition for the server!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmpleFawn7332
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom