Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
This has been a talk on Cubecraft for 4-5 years. Every game has it's down days you can't expect continued growth also this is a server and not a game so it is normal for the server to suffer when other popular games are released. I would also like to say that cube is creating some really great updates the last few weeks, but you have to have been playing for a while to know that and it looks like you have not. If you make a thread make sure you come up with valid arguments and not what you think is the problem. Because honestly I think you just made this post out of frustration because the skill gap is too high for you. Maybe I am going a bit overboard with this response, but that is because the work of moderators, developers, admins and the other staff is severely underestimated and does not get the appreciation it deserves.(They can't be there for every player 24/7, that's not possible on any server). And I'm going to be honest, sometimes I'm too quick to express my opinion and don't look at it from another point of view.

Reactions: Marieke2001

gaIaxy

Novice Member
Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
Why did the server die, simple response

Simple ... Moderators who can't handle the responsibilities and instead of banning hackers in the game trying to put me in my place for "Necroposting" which is to be honest complete bs
and the lack of dedication to the server!!, u can remove this thread all u want, can ban me for it, but the truth has been told and people should know, why server is full of hackers, have a nice day!

Sad to see a server like cubecraft die
Ive seen very few hackers lately (I've been playing bedrock since 2018). The anticheat is getting much better

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Hello!
Sorry, but I have to strongly disagree with this.

You're being completely unfair to the moderation team, in my opinion.
You are accusing them based on your personal punishment, which you could've easily avoided by reading the rules in https://www.cubecraft.net/rules

The moderation team have many responsibilities, and it's not limited to the server only. They have to keep track of the forums and discord too. "Lack of dedication" is just an unfair statement, every moderator works their best and are all well dedicated to doing their jobs in moderating the platforms.

The developer team has been working up quite the sweat improving the anti cheat, and the moderators do their best to punish rule-breakers in the network. There are always going to be hackers, you cannot expect the server to be fully rid of them. But telling moderators that they are not "dedicated" just for doing their job is just very unfair accusation.
I agree

The server has a lot of money and they have limited amounts of members to join. The whole world can join! So they are always working hard and they are always working on the sentinel, however instead of saying mOdErAtIoN tEaM dOeS nOt TaKe rEsPoNsIbIlItY, why not help them and take your time reporting hackers or building maps or something. They have to work hard for you. So give them something back like time.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Cubecrafttalk

Novice Member
May 23, 2019
While the original guy seems like hes out of his mind a little bit, why arent threads automatically locked if untouched for a few weeks. Then there would be no necroposting. "Heres the post reply button but dont click it" seems silly.

• Haha
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Xiarn

Feb 6, 2021

Simple ... Moderators who can't handle the responsibilities and instead of banning hackers in the game trying to put me in my place for "Necroposting" which is to be honest complete bs
and the lack of dedication to the server!!, u can remove this thread all u want, can ban me for it, but the truth has been told and people should know, why server is full of hackers, have a nice day!

Sad to see a server like cubecraft

I disagree insanely, every moderator I have interacted with (not many) have been kind and helpful and hackers do get banned

Xiarn

Feb 6, 2021

The fact your post is still up actually shows their maturity and that they are open to criticism

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom