Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gl1tch

Dec 30, 2020
Why did the server die, simple response

Simple ... Moderators who can't handle the responsibilities and instead of banning hackers in the game trying to put me in my place for "Necroposting" which is to be honest complete bs
and the lack of dedication to the server!!, u can remove this thread all u want, can ban me for it, but the truth has been told and people should know, why server is full of hackers, have a nice day!

Sad to see a server like cubecraft die

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
1. devs working almost 24/7 to make the server better, the owners investing the maximum they can to make the server good, mods taking a part of their precious time just to handle with reports even tho they dont get paid, the staff team try to do their best to make the server better

2. cubecraft its acctualy beating records of players these weeks, 30k+ players is "dead" for you?

3. the "necroposting" rule its to make the forums more organised, if there was no rules on that the forums "latests" posts would be infested with old suggestions(with poll closed),

4. you look like dont undertand how servers work, try creating a server and try to administrate making new games & updates for the community to like

next time try to not desmotivate some staff, because THAT could impact the server, try making suggestions of why you think he is dying(even tho he is not).

david r06

Jan 3, 2021

Simple ... Moderators who can't handle the responsibilities and instead of banning hackers in the game trying to put me in my place for "Necroposting" which is to be honest complete bs
and the lack of dedication to the server!!, u can remove this thread all u want, can ban me for it, but the truth has been told and people should know, why server is full of hackers, have a nice day!

“Lack of dedication” that is completely false. If you look on the discord you can see a developer has been coding for almost 21 hours straight. The devs work very hard on the server and they don’t deserve to deal with people like you. They shouldn’t have to but it’s a horrible part of what they do

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool

If there are many hackers, record and report them. The staff team is too small to ban all hackers from across the network. I understand that it is sometimes frustrating to be killed by a hacker, but this is not the way to fix it.
And also pay attention to where you post your thread next time.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Yo if you don't like the server you can leave, if you're gonna post this useless thread for insulting staff then you better go lol
What I feel is like you are that kind of KIDS who only cares about having some satisfaction only, but you don't care about their hard work, you better shush.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hello!
Sorry, but I have to strongly disagree with this.

You're being completely unfair to the moderation team, in my opinion.
You are accusing them based on your personal punishment, which you could've easily avoided by reading the rules in https://www.cubecraft.net/rules

The moderation team have many responsibilities, and it's not limited to the server only. They have to keep track of the forums and discord too. "Lack of dedication" is just an unfair statement, every moderator works their best and are all well dedicated to doing their jobs in moderating the platforms.

The developer team has been working up quite the sweat improving the anti cheat, and the moderators do their best to punish rule-breakers in the network. There are always going to be hackers, you cannot expect the server to be fully rid of them. But telling moderators that they are not "dedicated" just for doing their job is just very unfair accusation.

Mqxti

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2020
Jupiter 🌌
www.youtube.com
Yes I'm also going to have to disagree with what you said.
Cube really isn't dying, like @TnAdan_ said were still currently breaking player count records to this day drawing in 30k+ players across the network! If anything, Minecraft as a whole is decreasing in popularity and Cube is doing a great job of retaining their player base with amazing new games, new maps, and exciting updates.

It is also very unfair to post something like this to critique our mods 'dedication'. Moderators do not get paid (to my knowledge) and are donating countless hours of their time to improve the experience of players like yourself on the server.
Picture your self being a mod for a moment. You put in many hours of your time this week handling reports, answering questions in staff-help, replying to threads on the forums etc. Then you come across this thread or one similar stating how you as a mod are not doing a good enough job and are not 'dedicated' enough.
It is simply not true, and can be really discouraging to our mods which is so unfair.

server is full of hackers,
I don't believe the server is full of hackers, I myself run into a hacker maybe once every other day? That is extremely good compared to a server like Hypixel where you really could run into a hacker every game. Maybe you are mistaking some players for skill instead of hacks? Either way its not very hard to clip an encounter with a hacker and report them here.
I'm sure other could agree with me when I say, it is the best feeling to know that you got a hacker/rule breaker punished. Mods are also very active on the reports website, recently some of my reports have been accurately handled within 10 minutes! :D
To add, like others stated hackers are an un-avoidable issue and will most likely be bothering Minecraft servers forever.
From what I've heard it is a constant battle between anti-cheat developers, and hacked-client developers. Considering the low amount of hackers I see on a day-to-day basis, Id say our anti-cheat developers are winning the war. :)

Anyways, I know this is a bit late and others have already replied but I had time on my hands and felt like adding on as well. :p

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
It is also very unfair to post something like this to critique our mods 'dedication'. Moderators do not get paid (to my knowledge) and are donating countless hours of their time to improve the experience of players like yourself on the server.
Correct, designers and developers get paid, but not translators or moderators
I don't believe the server is full of hackers, I myself run into a hacker maybe once every other day?
There are more hackers on Bedrock than Java, but still not many and the staff team does an incredible job dealing with them for the size of the server and the team
I'm sure other could agree with me when I say, it is the best feeling to know that you got a hacker/rule breaker punished.
Absolutely :]
Great responses to this, I totally agree, just wanted to add/clarify a couple things. For such a small staff team, they really have done and continue to do an amazing job.

Reactions: Mqxti

ItzYaser

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi gl1ch!

Firstly, I hope you are doing well during these difficult times. I usually understand many viewpoints, especially when people feel disregarded. However, in your case, I strongly cannot manipulate myself from viewing the same standpoint as you. Every staff member, most don't even get paid, work several hours weekly just for us to have fun. The amount of pressure on them for managing three big platforms in itself is strenuous. Every staff member plays a role with helping on Discord, Minecraft and the Forums, what more can we ask from them? This question most certainly is rhetorical as the answer is apparent. Nothing! Every little aspect, including NecroPosting, plays a big role in keeping the community held together. Without these small rules holding us up, everything would turn into shambles! I hope that soon you will come to the realisation of reality.

I hope you have a great day!
-Yaser

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo! Other mods exists tho, if Alex is no longer mod that doesn't mean that CubeCraft has no longer moderation, no fun and stuff, that's a sad word for other mods such like @Calichin or @Rawrbin tho!

That's not what he means, Alex used to do tons of /reports but I have noticed a small decline in those type of reports getting handled compared to when he was still staff.

cube is great, the only thing that anoys me is that only a few mods do /reports these days now alex is no longer mod

Reactions: Mivke and Conea64

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
If anything I think that cube is in the new glory days. The bedrock network is regularly peaking over 35,000 players simultaneously online every single day. Since February when I star, more and more games and content and bundles have been released. Since PS4 servers on Bedrock has been released, Cube has gained thousands upon thousands of new players. On Java most lobbies u go into have a Moderator in them.
New games are being released on the Bedrock network like crazy.

Cube at the moment is completely the opposite of what you are making it out to be. If you don't like cube, that's your personal opinion, but I have to disagree since I love it here, and I will stay.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Lol... cube is dead? Dude... quite the opposite, it’s thriving from what I can see.

Your conclusion about hackers is simply wrong, there was a time when I’d meet two or three in every single egg solos game but now they are far rarer and when I report them the mods are amazing and pretty much always ban them within hours of the report. Be a good citizen... record and report them.

As others have said... try setting up and running a server farm and you’ll very quickly realise you are talking nonsense.

I do have a bit of sympathy on the necropost point... many a good thread doesn’t get continued due to it... eg someone updated the leaderboards post but I daren't reply to say even “great job” for fear of the reprimand.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ve only haved 2 hackers since November so really is the server full and those 2 hackers one of them couldn’t even move and the other used it as a last ditch effort.Usaully when I see a hacker they’re banned by sentinel.

21k is dead to you what do you mean Cubecraft Bedrock is thriving not died.

Reactions: Kylo2532

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
As Conea said, growing from 8k bedrock players to 30k+ players in less than 6 hours isn't counted as downfall. Read change log for various of bug fixes and new minigames/updates. I don't agree with you

Reactions: Kylo2532

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him

Definitely a kid under 13 probably a 7 year old.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
People the past 5 years: CUBECRAFT IS DYING IT IS DEAD NO REVIVES COMPLETELY DEAD.

And CubeCraft is still standing after those 5 years. We’re obviously doing great. From 1 developer to more than a dozen of developers! We're not planning on dying anytime soon, we're planning on doing the opposite (:

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom