Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello folks,

I hope all of you are doing well :)

Since the new MinerWare update was released a few days ago, I am ready to hear some feedback from all of you based on the update. Personally, the update is incredible as far as I know. There are a few games that I am still struggling with, but hey, the more I play these new microgames, the more I get used to it just like the rest of the old microgames. Overall, this is a huge update that will inspire more players to play MinerWare!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello folks,

Since the new MinerWare update was released a few days ago, I am ready to hear some feedback from all of you based on the update. Personally, the update is incredible as far as I know. There are a few games that I am still struggling with, but hey, the more I play these new microgames, the more I get used to it just like the rest of the old microgames. Overall, this is a huge update that will inspire more players to play MinerWare!
I’ve played most of the new games, and I really like the update so far!
There’s only 2 things I would tweak. One, in “abduct a cow” I think there should be a bit more cows, because when I played it I only saw 3. Two, I don’t like the “sorting items” microgame.
Other than that, I’m really enjoying the update thus far.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm happy about most of the new games. But I think that Porkins Peak is a bit too hard (too many cobwebs) and that Dragon Survival is a bit too easy(not enough dragons). Apart from that, it's pretty good.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I played a few rounds earlier today and there were some rendering problems for me, like not being able to see the butterflies in Catch Butterflies, getting confused in Wrecking Ball because the tools that were supposed to be in my hotbar were invisible (I had no idea there were tools until someone told me), the gloves in Wipe Out were invisible, the hoop was invisible in Hoop Shot, and other things like that. Basically entities/custom items in Minerware were invisible on my screen. At least this glitch only occurred today

Despite the glitch mentioned above, I like the new microgames! This update is a game-changer

Also, today I finally caught a TNT in Catch the TNT for the first time, Gg

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I played a few rounds earlier today and there were some rendering problems for me, like not being able to see the butterflies in Catch Butterflies, getting confused in Wrecking Ball because the tools that were supposed to be in my hotbar were invisible (I had no idea there were tools until someone told me), the gloves in Wipe Out were invisible, the hoop was invisible in Hoop Shot, and other things like that. Basically entities/custom items in Minerware were invisible on my screen. At least this glitch only occurred today

Despite the glitch mentioned above, I like the new microgames! This update is a game-changer

Yeah I played a game earlier where Porkins was invisible so I couldn’t see him and I lost :(

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him

That's a bug when downloading server resources caused by Mojang in the new version 1.20.40, something similar happened when version 1.20.30 was released, let's wait and Cubecraft make a fix

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You guys will get used to it just like the rest of the microgames. In the beginning, all the new microgames are challenging, but after playing them for some time, each of them will be the same as the rest of the microgames :D

Reactions: Dualninja

furkanispro2

Oct 26, 2023
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello folks,

Its good i love the new microgames

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
It's been a few days, and the only new game I haven't been able to play yet is Wrecking Ball. The two new Boss Games that I have been able to play, Dragon Invasion and Line Dash, are great. They both remind me (in a nostalgic way) of games I used to play a few years ago, and I think it's especially nice that they re-added Line Dash to the network in some way.

As for the regular microgames, most of them are enjoyable. I've only had one attempt at Wipeout and Porkins Peak so far, and here's how that went. In Wipeout I immediately walked backwards and into the void and lost the game, and in Porkins Peak I accidentally jumped into a cobweb and got eliminated right away. However, it's quite fun experiencing new microgames, even knowing that you'll probably lose since you're still trying to figure out what to do.

My favourite microgame from this update is Light The Lights, I just think it's a cool idea and lighting up the lamps is very satisfying. Overall, I think this is a great update and I'm really looking forward to what else CubeCraft will do with MinerWare in the future!

Reactions: Reesle

monotheman

Apr 7, 2024
I am completely against this new boss game “wrecking ball” it is completely confusing and does not work for me. I try to buy and it won’t let me and rarely lets me break one singular block if i’m lucky. No explanation in game on how to play and instead i’d like more pvp or boss games where not everyone can win as easily as in bow spleef or tnt run unless my lobbies just have really good players usually lasting. Main point on how i see wrecking ball as a failure and complete wall in me winning any game as it never lets me play

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom