Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssbzhum

Jun 3, 2021
My own lane
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Please, share your stories with me! 💜The
The SSB stand for Stay Solid Brotherhood and The Zhum is the first four letters of my name 😊 My name means Noble Leader in Kazakh because I was adopted from there😃✨

Civexalium

Jun 8, 2021
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Please, share your stories with me! 💜
haha making random usernames go brrrrrrrrrr

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Honestly it's quite funny, let me explain.
We've probably all watched Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu and we all know the character Cole. When I was younger I really looked like Cole and with the fantasy of a kid you start calling yourself Cole.

I was always insecure about my name when I was younger so I told people my name was Cole and till this day they still call me that.

:)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A long long long time ago I was born. Since that moment my dad gave me the nickname "Quis" (pronounce as Kwies).
When I started playing Minecraft, my dad made an account for me and named it Quiscraft. I used that username for 5 years I think, but then felt like I wanted a new one. I messed around with it for a few months. I had silly usernames like Qiq89_ and weird things like that. After a while, I found the username _Quiss. This was good enough in my eyes but wanted to change it to Quis. This is still not possible since it's used by someone who hasn't played since 2016. That's why my username is Quiss!

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Please, share your stories with me! 💜
"Hercule" (yes it's a weird name for a plush LOL) is my plush from Moshi Monster (Mr.Snoodle)
so when i was playing the Moshi Monster online minigame i chose as nickname "herbulle", and when i created my first google account "herbulle" was already taken (how lol) so i took herbubulle ._.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
well, back in 2018 my ign used to be xLquraa. this is because one of my friends was named xLquriee, so i decided to twin usernames with her since our names were very alike. another friend of mine, pronounced it very literal, as xlecura! so that's where lecura comes from :)

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
UBRE is an already dead dog's nick.
(no idea why were we calling it "breast" but I loved the dog).

Also, it's short for being invited to parties (even though I don't get invited to many) and @ProfParzival told me it was a misspelling of "UBER" which according to him means "better".

It has nothing to see with my IRL name thought :y.

Onrust

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2018
I am a fan of a group called Enhypen. And my favorite member is called Jungwon but that name wasn't available so I added the AB because that's his blood type.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I love undertale, and after exploring different AU (Alternative Universe), InkTale is quite an interesting AU as originally, there's only InkSans. i like to think there are timelines/universes for every single character, but in sans his position, so obviously including Asriel (my favorite character from undertale). although i might change to a different AU soon that does have Asriel officially in it :P
worth checking InkTale tho, its really cool :3

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey @ssunsett! Awesome thread, and it's great reading the origins of people's usernames - some tell a story, and some are just random words and numbers, like my old usernames :monkeylook:

My first username was Younis_23_12_ - I played a lot of Minecraft survival with my brother sharing this account, 23 was his lucky number, 12 is mine, shove some underscores and my surname, and we had this username! I had this for a couple of years until I changed it to Younisco to be in line with other accounts that I had.

I also changed it to YounTheChive as a meme with some friends on the server who also suffixed their names with "TheChive" with people like @Mattttttttttt & @Damo999 - not entirely sure how that came about, but it just happened haha.

YouNB and YounB were the names I had when I first got helper here - I'm not too sure why I chose the B, or had NB, but I guess I had that for a while.

Changed it back to Younisco for the same reason above, and had this username back for almost 4 years now. 😄

This thread is awesome - I'm gonna feature it to see if more people will respond. 👀 Thanks for the thread again!

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I was looking for a list of possible nicknames when I came across a Wikipedia list that contained a lot of those nicknames, mainly from athletes. One of the nicknames was 'Dynamo', probably referring to someone's speed or something. I changed the D to a C and got Cynamo, though I didn't like it, so added two more o's. Then you get ✨ Cynamooo ✨

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Honestly, neither any of my usernames (at least the ones that I have used for some time) have an actual background story - I just thought they were ''cool'' :sadcat:

Anyway, just because they don't have a glorious background story doesn't mean they just randomly popped on my head.

The username I've been using (on most of my platforms) for nearly 3 years now is Finixly. I think I changed my Minecraft username for the first time to Finixly in September 2018, however, because of some arbitrary clan I joined - because I thought it was cool to be in one 😎 - I had changed my username to MeFinixly first and then a month later I changed it to iiFinixly_, after that month I finally changed it to just Finixly!

How I came up with this name? Well, to be honest, I stole it :kermitwhat: There was an irrelevant YouTuber who had a similar name to Finixly and I really liked it, so I altered it a bit and stole it :monkeylook:

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I've always had such a passion with finding meaningful usernames, so mine tend to always be thought about in-depth. However, a few years ago I really wanted a permanent username for anyone to know me by, but I still had quite a few ideas for names. So, I carried on changing my name when a new concept blossomed.

Around a year ago, I decided to finally transfer majority of my usernames to Gemmmmie, which would now be my permanent username for any platform. There isn't really anything analytical about my name, except it's just a longer version of my nickname Gem. If you're wondering why there are a lot of "m's", it's literally due to Gemmie being taken and Gemmmie not looking quite correct. So, 4 m's it was! I absolutely adore my current username and I definitely wouldn't change it again!

It has been amazing reading everyone's concepts for their usernames, some are very interesting stories! :)

AMOGUS

Jun 6, 2021
I wanted tocreate a yt channel with a special name and in the same time I love cats so but I can't be named as catpvp it's stupid so I replaced the cat with Bzoon(means cat in iraqi accent) and the pvp just popped up in my mind randomly

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom