Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright so it has been ages since I have created a thread (a casual one). This thread is about your username story. I am bored, and I would like to hear some stories about how you got your username. It can be like how you found it, or how you thought about it, etc. I would recommend to be careful while replying, if your username is related to your irl name, or if it is related to ANY personal information.
I feel like it would be a very interesting topic to be honest, so yeah, I am creating a thread for this.

In my case, I actually found my username.
This is, well, I really don't know what to say about mine.
Okay, so I found my username way before I created my minecraft account.
It was the age of a game, Among us. I found my username 4-5 years ago. How is this related to my username? Well, I once reached level 30 in among us, and I had a pretty bad username. At that time, I was not allowed to sign in, so I had to use a feature called customise/randomise username. I used that, and I was getting terrible usernames. I didn't give up tho, and after a few days, I stumbled across the name "Mintypie". It didn't sound weird, had a nice ring to it. I felt like it was simple, yet pretty unique. So yeah, I kept that username until my game was deleted.
In 2021/2022, When I, for the first time, created my minecraft account, I thought, what username should I have? I struggled a lot, first I was planning to keep it related to my irl name, then I was searching for other usernames, but they were overused. Then, a name came into my mind, the same name I had a few years ago. Mintypie. Sounds nice, and I am pretty sure less people use it. So yeah, from then, I have stayed Mintypie, and will always stay one. This is probably the reason why I am the only mint in the forums.

And the number, after my username, 231, also has a story. As a bedrock edition player, I had to find a number that was perfect. I was thinking about 123, 789, something like that. But then, after a little bit of experimenting, I found the number 231. It was perfect for my username, and it also suits it. Fun fact, it is divisible by 3, 7, and 11!
I would really like to hear some stories (to cure my boredom)!

Edit- fixed some mistakes and typos.
Great story, my user name doesn’t have a good story but my OG username MrCrocPlays has an alright story, so back in good ole grade number 6 or what in the uk is a year 7 I think, a friend of mine was making a YouTube channel (rebranding his channel to be exact)
So after some thinking I came up with MrCrocPlays, he liked it but few week later he decided not to do YouTube anymore.
So next year (grade 7) I get my first phone and decide to make the MrCrocPlays channel. There is way more about the MrCrocPlays persona that I would say but I’m lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: Mintypie231
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom