Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Saffyyyyy

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2020
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Please, share your stories with me! 💜
It was meant to be saffron, I tried saffy, didn't work, saffyy, didn't, saffyyy, and you get the point.

Litti6281

Mar 14, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

mine came from this nickname me and friend would call eachother, i can't remember how we came up with it and the 6821 came from xbox as my name became Litti#6281

machineleaf6

May 25, 2021
Mine is kind of... weird xD

When I was in 7th (or maybe 8th I don't precisely remember) grade, one day I was coming back from school and we were walking home with my older brother. I was planning on starting a YouTube channel but I needed to find a good name, so I started listing names to my brother so he could decide if they were good or terrible. After like 50 names, I just gave up and thought of a random word, Geister. But, you know, to spice it up, I swapped i with 1 so it became Ge1ster. When I told my brother, he didn't immediately put on a sour expression but instead actually contemplated on the possibility. I learned that "Geist" meant "Spirit" or "Ghost" in German and it kind of sounded cool so I just decided to stick with it. I named my channel Ge1ster and from that point on I named every account of mine on all platforms "Ge1ster".
Cool I knew Geist meant ghost or sprit didn’t know what language though one of the most errie things I can think of involving ghost was the Eastern Airlines flight 401 the crash didn’t damage much of the plane so they used the salvaged parts on their other planes only to have crew members reprt ghost sightings of flight engineer Repo and i always forget the other one it was either the first officer or the captain sitting in passengers seats and once the parts were removed the ghost sightings slowly started to stop really eerie stuff

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Uhh I guess I can answer the question for both “RelatedNoobs” and “Team Termite”.

RelatedNoobs: So one day I decided to create a gaming channel that both me and my sister were going to use. Since we were going to share the same YouTube account, we needed a name that would make sense and have a ring to it. I don’t really remember when it popped into my head but somehow I pieced together “Related” (since we are related obviously) and “Noobs” (since we are generally noobs at video games lol). I have no clue why I keep it to this day even thought me and my sister share no accounts anymore - it just has a nice ring to it.

Team Termite: I was playing with my friend Gopnik one day just destroying competition in eggwars as usual. This was pre-channel days, we had said we always wanted to start an EggWars channel but didn’t get round to doing it yet. We were also still looking for names for the channel. Anyways, do you guys know the movie the Incredibles? Obviously you do. At the end of the first movie when this new villain shows up and the movie ends, the villain says in a super raspy and loud voice “I AM THE UNDERMINER!” Or something along those lines. Some reason me and Gopnik found it funny and would always say that when destroying players in eggwars. Back to us playing eggwars, I started chuckling in our voice call and this was the conversation:

Gopnik, “what’s so funny?”
Me, “I think I just thought of a good title for us”
“What is it?”
“The Termites”
“Why?”
“Because we eat through competition like Termites eat through wood - we literally undermine them”
We laughed and loved the title. We held onto it and eventually when it came time to make my channel, Team Termite was born.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside

Well, it's kinda funny. When I originally thought of the design of my now rather well-known fluffy dragon I was at the local GP. While I was waiting for my quarterly check-up at the GP there was a wet floor sign. After having a rather weird brain moment (brainstorming) I constructed my character from those two main colours.. yellow and black, as well as the name "Hazard". (I was very bored while waiting to be seen) Since then the name has kinda just stuck with me ever since, and I've never really used a different username anywhere else.

Now if you mean my Minecraft username, it's quite simple. Hazard is a "Dutch Angel Dragon" (no not actually speaking Dutch), so I wanted to try and incorporate the species name in with my username for both Java and Bedrock. On Java, my name has always been HazardTheDutchAD, and I haven't changed it since I created the Minecraft account. Unfortunately with Bedrock having HazardTheDutchAD doesn't fit within XBOX Live's requirements so I had to shorten it down. I went from "Hazard DutchAD" to HazardTheAD, which still means Angel Dragon which is as close as I am probably going to get with adding the full species name to my Minecraft username.

Last edited:

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Three words: Xbox Generated Name.
That's how I have my username. I got the name when I joined Xbox Live almost 10 years ago (back in the Xbox 360 days, remember anyone?). I kept the name even though later down the line I planned to change my name after brainstorming ideas but I decided not to for a few reasons: 1 - Saves and 2 - Memories

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
A couple of years ago, my cousin who also plays on CubeCraft decided they wanted to be referred to as 'Aiden' online. Mainly for privacy, I assume.
I also wanted an online nickname instead of my real name so I started thinking. I had just watched the movie Inside Out where the main character is called... Riley! Then I put a P in front of it because my favourite animal is a parrot :)
wait so ur real name isnt riley? lol

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
My ign: EggsAxis

In spring 2020 i changed my username to 'EggStealer', due to me playing Eggwars and it was in springtime. Because i called myself Eggstealer, i made a forum account and changed my discord username to 'Egg'. So I came kinda obsessed with an egg so my next name was EggsAxis (eggs sounds like X, so X-axis).

Jan 27, 2021

I was sleepy and I’m called ryan.

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
So basically I had a really hard time finding a IGN that I would stick with on all my games and accounts. However one day I came up with "Kazwa" since my real name is "Kasper" and I wanted the IGN to be kind of similar to my real name.

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
I have 2 user names

zeic (old username): when i played no premium, i used it cuz when i created my first club penguin account, ninjago has relased, there was a character called "zane" i did´t know english at this moment , and in spanish it is like "zein" but it was already used an i chosed "zeic" that was in 2011, my brother helped me with that, but in 2015-16 discovered "competitive" minecraft, but i didnt have money to buy a premium account, and i played mc no premium.

Jose15z: basiclly "Jose" is my name, "15" i used it when i playend soccer and "z" Inspired a youtuber called "zPrah" but i used the "z" ant the end of my name
(use it in bedrock)

sorry for my crappy grammar

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom