Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fancy

Nov 26, 2017
alright, so there aren't that many weapons in Eggwars, well because there are only swords.

why can't we make more weapons? it's not that hard.

suggestion I: Knockback Rod
Item: Blaze Rod
Cost: 15 Gold
Enchantments: Knockback II
-
suggestion II: Flint & Steel
Item: Flint & Steel
Cost: 20 Diamonds
Enchantments: Unbreaking V
-
suggestion III: The "Hook"
Item: Fishing Rod
Cost: 30 Gold
Enchantments: none
(used for knocking people off by right clicking)
-
suggestion IV: Snowball
Item: Snowball x16
Cost: 3 Gold
-

A

A pigeon

Yuck , all these suggestions are in poor taste.

What we need is this
DyCUYUd7yWvn0yhDAVOGckizkELmm9UhSgpwoB7FPhNZMRcIkgxZ9wY3C_hznHHtIK1gIOTLQvTSTA=w512-h288-nc

RJ-CWKU67H_xGYXS6JI9I-hvq6PlgW7VgbHpfsIDnCHgfQYFpEV7fasbV-rn7kjGn80qMPOYgT9cVUuzhHlYoQPCVv0weSe6R7fM6uPJnW0Qp_mDWJYi14jg8KqWq-OgXDDNYPYVcu01Gw95x2-qOLSB2V10ZFgXlZvV4-TTLZY-4Ib1AOYFYKGtP0KJyL5S9GwTa6HXKP8jB695=w350-h200-nc

images

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't like any of these. The weapons that are now in the game, is more then enough.

Reactions: Ayroh

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I do not like this idea. There used to be some kb 2 items on certain maps that were attainable through emeralds but these were incredibly overpowered. As for flint and steel, there is nothing on eggwars that can put out fire so this would be pretty OP as well (There are a couple of maps with fire tokens I think however it costs emeralds to buy these and that's how it should stay). For the fishing rod, no, first of all fishing rods do not attach to people in 1.9+ so this would make the devs spends quite a bit of time and secondly, if someone is crossing just use a bow, hit them with a sword/axe, and mine the blocks underneath them. Lastly, DEFINATLY no to the snowballs. This would be the most overpowered item on the list as you could get projectiles as soon as you spawn in.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I like the fishing rod and fns but I think they should both be cheaper or have the fishing rod have unbreaking*, knock back 2 was overpowered and annoying to deal with so I think we can do without it I'm on the fence about snowballs, people can then camp without leaving the island, it wouldn't be as bad as a punch bow but it would still be a ranged knock back weapon.
I do not like this idea. There used to be some kb 2 items on certain maps that were attainable through emeralds but these were incredibly overpowered. As for flint and steel, there is nothing on eggwars that can put out fire so this would be pretty OP as well (There are a couple of maps with fire tokens I think however it costs emeralds to buy these and that's how it should stay). For the fishing rod, no, first of all fishing rods do not attach to people in 1.9+ so this would make the devs spends quite a bit of time and secondly, if someone is crossing just use a bow, hit them with a sword/axe, and mine the blocks underneath them. Lastly, DEFINATLY no to the snowballs. This would be the most overpowered item on the list as you could get projectiles as soon as you spawn in.
I think he was going for making the rod knock players back a bit, there are probably some mods cube can install to make the rod Do so, it won't take very long at all. As it stands the rod is a slow moving slow shooting projectile that does next to no kb, it would be for starting and maintaining combos. while nothing does put out fire in eggwars flint and steel doesn't really do that much damage and doesn't last that long. Especially in 1.9 with the healing system. Otherwise your other points I agree with.

A

A pigeon

I like the fishing rod and fns but I think they should both be cheaper or have the fishing rod have unbreaking*, knock back 2 was overpowered and annoying to deal with so I think we can do without it I'm on the fence about snowballs, people can then camp without leaving the island, it wouldn't be as bad as a punch bow but it would still be a ranged knock back weapon.

I think he was going for making the rod knock players back a bit, there are probably some mods cube can install to make the rod Do so, it won't take very long at all. As it stands the rod is a slow moving slow shooting projectile that does next to no kb, it would be for starting and maintaining combos. while nothing does put out fire in eggwars flint and steel doesn't really do that much damage and doesn't last that long. Especially in 1.9 with the healing system. Otherwise your other points I agree with.
Are you kidding me? Flint and steal is deadly in 1.9

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
If you are dancing around in it singing songs while in the flint and steel, yes it is deadly, but you can also just punch it out, it is an instant mine.
While fire is instamine, the fire damage that follows is what’s deadly, it breaks armor very fast. Now back to the suggestion any knockback or fire weapon would make the game very tedious to play, we already have punch campers. The fishing rod isn’t really that useful, I can only think of a few scenarios where you would want to pull people towards you.

Ayroh

alright, so there aren't that many weapons in Eggwars, well because there are only swords.

-
-
-
-

No. Sorry, but none of this is a good idea.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
We already have punch 1 bows. No need for more knockback weapons. Fishing rods so far don't work in skywars.
Snowballs are nice, maybe like 10 gold per one, so people won't spam buy them.

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station

-
-
-
-

I don't like the knockback rod idea. But for the rest i think it's good for now. Keep you're ideas balanced

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
While fire is instamine, the fire damage that follows is what’s deadly, it breaks armor very fast. Now back to the suggestion any knockback or fire weapon would make the game very tedious to play, we already have punch campers. The fishing rod isn’t really that useful, I can only think of a few scenarios where you would want to pull people towards you.
Fire doesn't break armor THAT fast and compared to swords it does next to no damage. Rods would do just a small amount of knock back just like a snowball. It helps with starting combos.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Fire doesn't break armor THAT fast and compared to swords it does next to no damage. Rods would do just a small amount of knock back just like a snowball. It helps with starting combos.
But fire does constant damage, it does not go out immediately so over time it does a lot of damage to the armor. Rods could be a good addition but won’t be useful in 1.9

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Nonononononnononononononnonoon onononononononononbnonononnnonnonononnonononoon. No snowballs or kB sticks. That would become the primary weapon, snowballs encourage camping. Fire is annoying.

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom