Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
But fire does constant damage, it does not go out immediately so over time it does a lot of damage to the armor. Rods could be a good addition but won’t be useful in 1.9
Why are you worrying about armor durability? Oh that's right. Stepping out of op eggwars makes your bow spamming not as useful. Cube could add something that makes the fire go out after a certain point, like 5 seconds. But the 10 armor durability! 2 hits with a wood sword do the same.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Why are you worrying about armor durability? Oh that's right. Stepping out of op eggwars makes your bow spamming not as useful. Cube could add something that makes the fire go out after a certain point, like 5 seconds. But the 10 armor durability! 2 hits with a wood sword do the same.
Well to be honest flint and steel doesn’t seem like an Eggwars item, plus in normal and hardcore these weapons would be deadly. Also if you have played mushroom on Eggwars you will know why fire is so annoying to deal with. Plus many people agree that fire is not a great addition to Eggwars. Also if I am correct fire does 3.5 hearts every 0.5 seconds and imagine how easy it would to kill people in normal and op.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Holy cow, do a fact check, the mc wiki says it does .5 hearts a second. Fire is annoying and I think it deserves to be kept out of hardcore. But it is a viable weapon, your sword is on cooldown if u change to the fns instead, it doesn't do any knock back, you can't put the person in any combos just with fire, it isn't a game changer, but you can leave it in your offhand!!! Yeah but they are removing that in 1.14. Besides it's even more op on 1.8, each fire tick is like a knockbackless fishing rod (you probably don't understand 1.9 peasant).
Well to be honest flint and steel doesn’t seem like an Eggwars item, plus in normal and hardcore these weapons would be deadly. Also if you have played mushroom on Eggwars you will know why fire is so annoying to deal with. Plus many people agree that fire is not a great addition to Eggwars. Also if I am correct fire does 3.5 hearts every 0.5 seconds and imagine how easy it would to kill people in normal and op.
Whoops wrong order.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I love the idea but the kb would be a nightmare (Ex: if you ended up fighting a player that used some client like extended reach or kill aura), because kb works the same if you spam or hit 1.9 style so that a big NO from me sorry. Fire is a nuisance as is and it would be difficult to work with. Sorry I'd give this idea a -1 :<

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I love the idea but the kb would be a nightmare if you ended up fighting a player that used some client like extended reach or kill aura, because kb works the same if you spam or hit 1.9 style so that a big NO from me sorry. Fire is a nuisance as is and it would be difficult to work with. Sorry I'd give this idea a -1 :<
Just because hackers can do something isnt an excuse to not add something.
Might as well delete the entire server with that attitude

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Just because hackers can do something isnt an excuse to not add something.
Might as well delete the entire server with that attitude
I meant it as an example but I see how it can be seen that way, failure on my part to put it as an example but should be edited and fixed

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom