Voting For Non-Ranks

• Yes

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 63 91.3%

• Total voters

Befelke

May 14, 2018
There are more non-ranks than ranks on the cube craft network, and i believe that you should be able to vote for game-ad dons such as overpowered items and double health as it would make the game more interesting.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: CubeTale
Voting is basically one of the main reasons players buy a rank and one of the most important perks. Making stone ranks able to vote as well would drastically decrease the value of a rank and player who've bought a rank might feel scammed as well. Yes there are less rankers than stone-rankers in Cubecraft but that's not a proper reason at all. Lots of players are probably not going to purchase a rank for such a high price if they get such a small amount of features in return while Cubecraft really needs the money to keep the server running. There is no way this would ever be beneficial for the server.
It's just not going to work.

YES @staff pls implementeron dis 10/10 suggestion @hgbf

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
There are more non-ranks than ranks on the cube craft network, and i believe that you should be able to vote for game-ad dons such as overpowered items and double health as it would make the game more interesting.

What do you guys think?
No. I think that if all players had voting rigts on things that only ranked players had before, it would be a bit of a rip off.
Projectile vote in skywars would be great tho, I think much noobs will vote for normal projectiles
So... you’re saying no projectiles is what “the pros” play? No. No projectiles is annoying because if someone sky bases in your game, it’s frusturating. Also, what makes you say “much noobs WILL vote for normal projectiles”?
How do you know if the “noobs” would vote for projectiles?
Doesn’t make much sense to me, sorry.

Befelke

May 14, 2018
Voting is basically one of the main reasons players buy a rank and one of the most important perks. Making stone ranks able to vote as well would drastically decrease the value of a rank and player who've bought a rank might feel scammed as well. Yes there are less rankers than stone-rankers in Cubecraft but that's not a proper reason at all. Lots of players are probably not going to purchase a rank for such a high price if they get such a small amount of features in return while Cubecraft really needs the money to keep the server running. There is no way this would ever be beneficial for the server.

YES @staff pls implementeron dis 10/10 suggestion @hgbf
Hmm, interesting. Do you not think that stone ranks should get at least a few new perks, such as small votes for smaller things.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
The server needs money to host the server, develop games, have a forum, etc. Being able to vote for game modes, time and boosters are one of the few perks that donators get when donating. Removing those features would decrease the server's drastically, causing it to go offline.
While you, a probable stone rank, would love the ability to vote, Cubecraft cannot afford to remove those perks from the donators their permissions. Also, players with a rank would feel scammed as well when CubeCraft give everyone the ability to vote.

Hmm, interesting. Do you not think that stone ranks should get at least a few new perks, such as small votes for smaller things.
I think we should start with the Iron rank first as this rank does not have the opportunity to vote yet. A Lapiz ranker can already vote for the amount of health in Eggwars, however, an Iron ranker cannot vote for anything yet. So that is why we first have to give attention to the Iron rank, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__
L

Lightning McQueen

O_O no, no-one would buy ranks then
The server needs money to host the server, develop games, have a forum, etc. Being able to vote for game modes, time and boosters are one of the few perks that donators get when donating. Removing those features would decrease the server's drastically, causing it to go offline.
While you, a probable stone rank, would love the ability to vote, Cubecraft cannot afford to remove those perks from the donators their permissions. Also, players with a rank would feel scammed as well when CubeCraft give everyone the ability to vote.

I think we should start with the Iron rank first as this rank does not have the opportunity to vote yet. A Lapiz ranker can already vote for the amount of health in Eggwars, however, an Iron ranker cannot vote for anything yet. So that is why we first have to give attention to the Iron rank, in my opinion.
Voting is a perk for people who bought ranks. In my opinion, it should stay that way.
People mainly brought ranks to vote for their favorite item modes etc. besides the perks that come with the rank.
I rather keep most of the voting for ranked people.
All of you take your Ls and go home

I agree I want this so bad regardless of horrible reprecussions it could have +1. Im upset that only gold+ rank can be tryhard, now we can all vote no projectiles and be tryhard

Reactions: Lilleh__

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
One of my friends donated to the server just to support it. That is, they donated without caring for the perks that their rank offered. I don't like the idea of having only ranked players being able to vote for game modes. The counterargument is that most players would only donate for perks. I think that people with money would pay for vanity items or items for their character's looks. Having a server that only offers game changing abilities such as voting to ranked players does seem a bit unfair. I don't mean to advertise, but there's a game called Rocket League that serves as a great example. Players spend money to unlock "crates" just for the looks of their cars. So even with the perks of voting being available to all players, I still feel like Cubecraft could get money from other sources, such as being able to unlock exclusive armor. Games could have a ranked player's armor change to pink (you can dye leather armor) if they chose it in the lobby. Some people would say that there's a negative vibe towards the current situation. Having only donors (players that donate) having the right to change the game does seem a bit unfair. A pay-to-unlock-certain-character-looks aspect is more appealing to me than a pay-to-decide-how-the-game-works aspect.

I'm only posting on this thread because I saw it on the main page.

T

The Lord Pleb

You have reminded me of @No-one! D:

In response to the thread:

Nothing more to say

Reactions: CubeTale
C

Cuteee

What do you guys think?
The ranks wouldn't make sense then

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom