Votes: 6 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 63 91.3%

• Total voters

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Voting is something you get from donating to the server. It's what gives many players inventive to buy many of the ranks. It wouldn't make sense to change this since many players have spent money in order to be able to vote and taking that privilege away from them isn't right.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Voting is something you get from donating to the server. It's what gives many players inventive to buy many of the ranks. It wouldn't make sense to change this since many players have spent money in order to be able to vote and taking that privilege away from them isn't right.
I could not agree more with this.
My only awnser/tip to you is:
Buy a rank.

I bought mine to vote for op in Skywars (back in the older versions) and 2 weeks after I got it they changed skywars and crashed op.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
There are more non-ranks than ranks on the cube craft network, and i believe that you should be able to vote for game-ad dons such as overpowered items and double health as it would make the game more interesting.

What do you guys think?
Buying a rank enables you to do things that stone ranks can't do - such as vote etc. If stone ranks were able to do the things ranks could do, then buying rank would be pointless.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
There are more non-ranks than ranks on the cube craft network, and i believe that you should be able to vote for game-ad dons such as overpowered items and double health as it would make the game more interesting.

What do you guys think?

That would make ranks almost useless = No-one would buy ranks = CCG wouldn't be getting a lot of money = No devs and builders = A pretty crappy server.

ItsColorful

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
There’s definitely reasoning behind this, I see why non ranked players would sometimes get fraustrated when ranked players would vote for something many may not want to play, but the issue here is as previously mentioned by many others- it could highly reduce rank purchases. Any sales that come front the web store help sustain the server.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Matthew Ehrke

May 20, 2018
Maybe there should be a cooldown on being able to vote for non ranked players. everyday you can vote 3 times and then you have to wait 24 or 48 hours until you can vote again

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Maybe there should be a cooldown on being able to vote for non ranked players. everyday you can vote 3 times and then you have to wait 24 or 48 hours until you can vote again
People would just use alts, to bypass that. (If you know what i mean)
Like what i just said and what other people who have said, all voting should be kept for ranked people only.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 as voting is one of, if not, the main perk in ranks. Making it a feature accessible to stone would significantly reduce rank sales and Cube's profits, which could lead to it having to decrease in size to keep running. Although I wouldn't be opposed to stone being able to vote for proj types in skywars so proj won't be removed anymore.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
-1 as voting is one of, if not, the main perk in ranks. Making it a feature accessible to stone would significantly reduce rank sales and Cube's profits, which could lead to it having to decrease in size to keep running. Although I wouldn't be opposed to stone being able to vote for proj types in skywars so proj won't be removed anymore.
See the comment above you.
Your comment added absolutely nothing of value to this thread.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018

What do you guys think?
People mainly buy ranks for more privalages and to VOTE. Believe it or not voting for non ranks will never happen. If it did I think many ranked players would be very angry as cubecraft is giving that permission to stone ranks for free where as they had to pay for it

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Personally I think that people who do not have rank should continue without voting, we buy rank to be able to vote, if those who do not have rank can vote I see it a little unfair. :unicorn:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom