Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iamomarv

Member
Jan 11, 2026
13
9
4
16
Palestine
Hello. The "Gold Cube" rank should allow for two votes instead of one, as voting is important! 🗳️✨ I purchased it to acquire all the ranks, and while it was good, I would like the voting allowance to be doubled. 📈👑 I also hope a "Diamond Cube" rank is added with superior perks at a reasonable price! 💎💰🚀.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iinulyxi

HOTROD.

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2025
129
210
49
Darâa-tafilalet, Morocco
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello. The "Gold Cube" rank should allow for two votes instead of one, as voting is important! 🗳️✨ I purchased it to acquire all the ranks, and while it was good, I would like the voting allowance to be doubled. 📈👑
Tbh my opinion is 50/50 on this, because this can be good or bad, but i feel its not necessary to have a gold pass owner to have the ability to vote 2 times in a game, 1 vote is already enough to decide the gamemode modifier.
I also hope a "Diamond Cube" rank is added with superior perks at a reasonable price! 💎💰🚀.
I would rather have the gold pass and all the passes have more perks in them as it will make the passes have actual value and feel more special and actually convincing to buy.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom