Votes: 6 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 63 91.3%

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
People mainly buy ranks for more privalages and to VOTE. Believe it or not voting for non ranks will never happen. If it did I think many ranked players would be very angry as cubecraft is giving that permission to stone ranks for free where as they had to pay for it
Personally I think that people who do not have rank should continue without voting, we buy rank to be able to vote, if those who do not have rank can vote I see it a little unfair. :unicorn:

Thanks for that totally useless information that's been said about 25 times in this thread already.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

KronosCR

Mar 12, 2016
San José, Costa Rica
This is not a good idea becuase Cubecraft needs money to host the server so if people with no rank vote it will be a waste for the server because nobody will buy ranks. But in my opinion Cubecraft has to get lower price to ranks because they are so expensive mostly emerald and obsidian

Reactions: Lilleh__
This is not a good idea becuase Cubecraft needs money to host the server so if people with no rank vote it will be a waste for the server because nobody will buy ranks.
Or you just read the other comments before commenting.

Cubecraft needs money to host the server
in my opinion Cubecraft has to get lower price to ranks because they are so expensive mostly emerald and obsidian
HmMmmMmMmMMmmmMmMmMmMmMMmmMmmMmMmMmMmMmmMMmMmMmMmMmMmMmMmmMmMmMmMmMmMmmMmMmMm

Are we actually still taking this thread seriously? It should've died weeks ago.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom