Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

haydencoolboi

Jul 10, 2021
Back in July I posted some kit ideas I had, I'm updating them due to the new update and iron becoming way more abundant

1st Kit idea: Chef kit, 8 Steak in Normal. 12 Steak and 6 Golden Carrots in OP (22-24 Iron)

2nd Kit idea: Builder kit, 15 Blocks and a wooden sword in normal. 24 Blocks and a sharp 2 wooden sword in OP (13 iron)

3rd kit idea, Healer Kit, 2 Gapples On normal. 4 Gapples on OP (8-10 gold)

4th kit idea, Warrior kit, Wooden sword and full leather armor on normal, Sharp 2 Wooden sword and Full leather armor on OP (9 iron)

5th kit idea, Rusher kit, 10 Blocks and a stone pick on normal, 18 Blocks and an iron pick on OP (15-16 iron)

6th Kit idea, Alchemist kit, 1 Healing two Pot, 1 Speed pot, 1 Strength pot, and 1 instant damage 2 splash pot. 2 Heal two pots, 1 Speed pot, 1 Regen two pot, 1 Strength two pot, and 2 Insta damage two pots.

7th kit idea, Upgraded kit, Starts off with a level 1 diamond gen

8th kit idea, Moneybags kit, 15 iron and 5 gold

9th Kit idea, Flyer kit, 1 Single use elytra and 10 Blocks

10th kit idea, Egg Protection kit, Wood on first layer and clay on second in normal, and 2 Layers of wood in OP (9-12 Iron)

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
Back in July I posted some kit ideas I had, I'm updating them due to the new update and iron becoming way more abundant

1st Kit idea: Chef kit, 8 Steak in Normal. 12 Steak and 6 Golden Carrots in OP (22-24 Iron)

2nd Kit idea: Builder kit, 15 Blocks and a wooden sword in normal. 24 Blocks and a sharp 2 wooden sword in OP (13 iron)

4th kit idea, Warrior kit, Wooden sword and full leather armor on normal, Sharp 2 Wooden sword and Full leather armor on OP (9 iron)

5th kit idea, Rusher kit, 10 Blocks and a stone pick on normal, 18 Blocks and an iron pick on OP (15-16 iron)

6th Kit idea, Alchemist kit, 1 Healing two Pot, 1 Speed pot, 1 Strength pot, and 1 instant damage 2 splash pot. 2 Heal two pots, 1 Speed pot, 1 Regen two pot, 1 Strength two pot, and 2 Insta damage two pots.

10th kit idea, Egg Protection kit, Wood on first layer and clay on second in normal, and 2 Layers of wood in OP (9-12 Iron)
No, just no

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

Idea of inflating the kits is good.
But I think someone that plays or understands Eggwars a lot more should go in deeper detail on how to balance and implement kits

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
These don’t seem very balanced and I don’t think making kits have a bigger impact on the game is a great idea.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I agree, most of those r very bad and would make the whole game mode differen, like the elytra kit, which last time I checked costed emeralds
Or kits that are completely unbalanced... 5 gold and 15 iron is just builder kit but less worth in iron. Due to the gens starting pre game, the gold gens prob already have 5 gold on them too lol

haydencoolboi

Jul 10, 2021
Or kits that are completely unbalanced... 5 gold and 15 iron is just builder kit but less worth in iron. Due to the gens starting pre game, the gold gens prob already have 5 gold on them too lol
5x5 is 25 seconds, the gens only start 10 seconds before the game starts, do your math right.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom