Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey everyone!

Just a little update this week, and it's for Survival Games. Don't worry, we're still working on other big and epic updates :P

💛 SG - New Kits & Kit Balances!

In this Quality of Life update, we've added 2 new kits: Healer & Necromancer. The healer kit will give you healing-related gear, whilst the Necromancer kit will give you pet husks.

Healer Kit

Necromancer Kit

Along with the new kits, we've made some changes to the existing kits. Such as the Chef kit no longer gives a weapon, but gives more food.

🔨 SG - Loot Table Tweaks!

We've reduced the amount of golden apples per chest in Overpowered mode. We also wanted to make enchanting more useful, so we've slightly increased the chances for experience bottles and lapis in Normal & Overpowered.

Kits:
  • Added new kit: Healer
    • Basic - Splash Potion of Healing I
    • Normal - 2 Splash Potions of Healing I & Lingering Potion Regeneration I (11 secs)
    • OP - 2 Splash Potions of Healing I & Lingering Potion Regeneration I (11 secs), Golden Apple
  • Added new kit: Necromancer
    • Basic - 1 Husk Spawn Egg
    • Normal - 2 Husk Spawn Eggs
    • OP - 3 Husk Spawn Eggs
  • Changed Chef kit
    • Before:
      • Basic - Wooden Sword & Beef
      • Normal - Wooden Sword & 3 Beef
      • OP - Iron Sword & 5 Beef
    • After:
      • Basic - 2 Beef
      • Normal - 4 Beef & Bread
      • OP - 6 Beef & 2 Bread
  • Changed Gladiator kit
    • Before:
      • Basic - Stone Sword
      • Normal - Iron Sword
      • OP - Iron Sword
    • After:
      • Basic - Stone Sword
      • Normal - Iron Sword
      • OP - Diamond Sword

SG Chests:
  • Increase chances of lapis lazuli appearing in Normal & OP chests.
  • Increase chances of experience bottles appearing in Normal & OP chests.
  • Decreased the amount of golden apples per chest in Overpowered.

Other:
  • Updated kit icons
  • Updated voting icons

🎉 CubeCraft is Now 1.20!

CubeCraft's base version is now 1.20. This means that we're able to support and add content that was featured in the Trails & Tails Update! - Don't worry, you can still join on 1.19. Below you'll see some of the stuff we can now do ;)

image.png

Armour trims in EggWars

s.png

Camel in SkyWars

😮 Bedrock - Last Chance Sale!

Available on our Bedrock network from today and for the next 5 days, we're having a last-chance sale on 3 of our cosmetic items: Robot Buddies Pack, Volcano Gravestone & Devil Egg Skin.
These items will no longer be obtainable at their current price at the end of the sale and will be removed from public view. So, if you want one of these items, now is your last chance!

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Looks like baby husky could help alot in combat since they are harder to hit. Looks really nice!

Reactions: Hoshi

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!

Just a little update this week, and it's for Survival Games. Don't worry, we're still working on other big and epic updates :P

💛 SG - New Kits & Kit Balances!

In this Quality of Life update, we've added 2 new kits: Healer & Necromancer. The healer kit will give you healing-related gear, whilst the Necromancer kit will give you pet husks.

Healer Kit

Necromancer Kit

Along with the new kits, we've made some changes to the existing kits. Such as the Chef kit no longer gives a weapon, but gives more food.

🔨 SG - Loot Table Tweaks!

We've reduced the amount of golden apples per chest in Overpowered mode. We also wanted to make enchanting more useful, so we've slightly increased the chances for experience bottles and lapis in Normal & Overpowered.

Kits:
  • Added new kit: Healer
    • Basic - Splash Potion of Healing I
    • Normal - 2 Splash Potions of Healing I & Lingering Potion Regeneration I (11 secs)
    • OP - 2 Splash Potions of Healing I & Lingering Potion Regeneration I (11 secs), Golden Apple
  • Added new kit: Necromancer
    • Basic - 1 Husk Spawn Egg
    • Normal - 2 Husk Spawn Eggs
    • OP - 3 Husk Spawn Eggs
  • Changed Chef kit
    • Before:
      • Basic - Wooden Sword & Beef
      • Normal - Wooden Sword & 3 Beef
      • OP - Iron Sword & 5 Beef
    • After:
      • Basic - 2 Beef
      • Normal - 4 Beef & Bread
      • OP - 6 Beef & 2 Bread
  • Changed Gladiator kit
    • Before:
      • Basic - Stone Sword
      • Normal - Iron Sword
      • OP - Iron Sword
    • After:
      • Basic - Stone Sword
      • Normal - Iron Sword
      • OP - Diamond Sword

SG Chests:
  • Increase chances of lapis lazuli appearing in Normal & OP chests.
  • Increase chances of experience bottles appearing in Normal & OP chests.
  • Decreased the amount of golden apples per chest in Overpowered.

Other:
  • Updated kit icons
  • Updated voting icons

🎉 CubeCraft is Now 1.20!

CubeCraft's base version is now 1.20. This means that we're able to support and add content that was featured in the Trails & Tails Update! - Don't worry, you can still join on 1.19. Below you'll see some of the stuff we can now do ;)

View attachment 223608
Armour trims in EggWars

View attachment 223609
Camel in SkyWars

😮 Bedrock - Last Chance Sale!

Available on our Bedrock network from today and for the next 5 days, we're having a last-chance sale on 3 of our cosmetic items: Robot Buddies Pack, Volcano Gravestone & Devil Egg Skin.
These items will no longer be obtainable at their current price at the end of the sale and will be removed from public view. So, if you want one of these items, now is your last chance!

Cool, wish we would get a map for SG soon. Also why remove cosmetics? People still like them and with secret links they will always be available lol.

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
it’s weird they will remove devil egg skin, is one of the egg skins that people most prefer; i thought those items were going to get revamped
(also nice revamping in items, as long as they dont touch old bundles and limited editions items and disabled items its all fine, i find it fair they revamp current cosmetics in the store as they use too much voxels and they look horrible and doesnt match with the server in 2023)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Best update ever. Love the new kits, but I gotta say it's sad robot buddies pack is no longer gonna be available, that has been available for like a few years.

WHY ARE YOU REMOVING THESE????? WHYYYY?????!!!!!

it’s weird they will remove devil egg skin, is one of the egg skins that people most prefer; i thought those items were going to get revamped
(also nice revamping in items, as long as they dont touch old bundles and limited editions items and disabled items its all fine, i find it fair they revamp current cosmetics in the store as they use too much voxels and they look horrible and doesnt match with the server in 2023)

To touch on these a bit. I'm making it my mission to get a lot of the existing content on our Bedrock network to the same style of quality. The recent rank updates, bundle releases or seasonal content have been amazing, the perfect level of quality I think belongs on our network. But there are some pieces of content that just don't fit anymore.

We could have revamped the devil egg skin & robots pack, but we've seen revamping old content didn't really go well in the past. We'd rather archive them from purchase, then later release a newer robots buddy pack or other cosmetics, with animations and a really good polish. Then, that would fit into our cosmetics strategy. People can still use the old cosmetics of course.

You might have noticed that we did revamp: Eagle Shop Skin, Doghouse Gravestone & Skeleton Gravestone last week. These cosmetics are now really good quality and polished, fitting into the rest of the style of other cosmetics. I love em.

Over the next couple of weeks and months, you will be seeing cosmetics getting disabled from purchase or revamped to look better. Then I want to look at some of the past ranks. I know that EggWars and SkyWars had revamps in the past, but the old cosmetics in them are outdated and could do with a little revamp: texture and model size. I love the EggWars rank, but when I still see blocky pirate, unicorn or king shop skins in our models, it doesn't look the greatest when you compare them to other shop skins available. The same goes for the egg skins in the EggWars rank. I'd want to give them a tiny clean up.

After that maybe look at the cosmetics from the early VIP levels, the tiki mask, robot and monkey buddy could do with some assistance of polish :D

tl;dr - want to make all cosmetics polished and have a new standard across our network <3

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
To touch on these a bit. I'm making it my mission to get a lot of the existing content on our Bedrock network to the same style of quality. The recent rank updates, bundle releases or seasonal content have been amazing, the perfect level of quality I think belongs on our network. But there are some pieces of content that just don't fit anymore.

We could have revamped the devil egg skin & robots pack, but we've seen revamping old content didn't really go well in the past. We'd rather archive them from purchase, then later release a newer robots buddy pack or other cosmetics, with animations and a really good polish. Then, that would fit into our cosmetics strategy. People can still use the old cosmetics of course.

You might have noticed that we did revamp: Eagle Shop Skin, Doghouse Gravestone & Skeleton Gravestone last week. These cosmetics are now really good quality and polished, fitting into the rest of the style of other cosmetics. I love em.

Over the next couple of weeks and months, you will be seeing cosmetics getting disabled from purchase or revamped to look better. Then I want to look at some of the past ranks. I know that EggWars and SkyWars had revamps in the past, but the old cosmetics in them are outdated and could do with a little revamp: texture and model size. I love the EggWars rank, but when I still see blocky pirate, unicorn or king shop skins in our models, it doesn't look the greatest when you compare them to other shop skins available. The same goes for the egg skins in the EggWars rank. I'd want to give them a tiny clean up.

After that maybe look at the cosmetics from the early VIP levels, the tiki mask, robot and monkey buddy could do with some assistance of polish :D

tl;dr - want to make all cosmetics polished and have a new standard across our network <3

That’s good, although honestly some people love it for the nostalgia. Some of these things would be good for VIP level rewards. 👀

• Love
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

Yeah I saw the revamped eagle shop skin today, looks 🔥.
I hope before disabling other cosmetics you’ll at least give us a warning so we can obtain them like you did for the 3 cosmetics this week.
Looking forward to seeing more revamped cosmetics!! Also I hope to see the “randomized favorites” update that’s been in the backlog for a while come out soon.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

That sounds great and makes sense.
I play/played a lot of EggWars and I think it’s a great idea to give the EggWars rank a little refresh :D 👀

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
That’s good, although honestly some people love it for the nostalgia. Some of these things would be good for VIP level rewards. 👀
Yeah, which is the reason I wanted to keep the old content the same. But some pieces won't be like that, they will have a refresh.

Yeah I saw the revamped eagle shop skin today, looks 🔥.
I hope before disabling other cosmetics you’ll at least give us a warning so we can obtain them like you did for the 3 cosmetics this week.
Looking forward to seeing more revamped cosmetics!! Also I hope to see the “randomized favorites” update that’s been in the backlog for a while come out soon.
Yeah, there will be more "Last Chance Sales", for these items. It's mainly egg skins :D

That sounds great and makes sense.
I play/played a lot of EggWars and I think it’s a great idea to give the EggWars rank a little refresh :D 👀
It wouldn't be brand-new cosmetics, as it has recently had more stuff added, so it's pretty stuffed for a while. But the legacy cosmetics will have some polish done to them.

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him

That does make sense, although I would like it if you kept some of the legacy skins, they give me such nostalgia and remind me of 2021.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom