Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Boyfriend

Well-Known Member
Aug 5, 2016
13
4
78
27
Lincoln, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
Hi! I am Boyfriend and many of you have probably seen me once or twice when playing Egg Wars.

I've been playing for well over a year now and felt like creating a video detailing my strategy to winning games. People can be pretty predictable in this game and I detail what I watch for during a game.

Anyways, here is the video. Youtube no longer supports annotations so all the "skip around" links are in the channel description. I mainly post egg wars stuff on my channel but I have no content besides this up at the time

(Ignore the click baity thumbnail)


Let me know what you think (this'll probably get a lot of flak but whatevs)
 

SavFun

Member
Jan 18, 2017
179
97
28
25
dude i remember you in a solo mode, at the time my ign was Sinadon, and was playing with JackyJonny and GoddessTree.. you rekt me ):
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom