Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Should This Map Be Added to CubeCraft?


  • Total voters
    16
  • This poll will close: .

JCBlueHornet

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2025
87
114
34
17
Map Name
The Mines

Map Creator(s)
JCBlueHornet

Map Gamemode
EggWars

Map Description
Hello guys!
I am an experienced egg wars 4s player with over 2.7k wins, and I wanted to add a map that would compliment the gameplay and be refreshing!

Over the past few weeks, I have put so much time into making this map! The theme of the map is mines, whether it be manual tools or construction vehicles. All of the map is 100% created by me! no schematics or tutorials were used. I tried very hard to make this map the best it could be, I left lots of flat space for PvP while trying to add in as many details as possible. This map has a very unique mechanic that every island has a massive interior (a cave) and adds unique strategies and fights without being cramped! I also tested this map, and every rush is possible with the drop style of grinding! I tried to make it as balanced as possible while bringing a refreshing new map too 4s, since we don't have any maps similar too it! This map features a big main island for combat and side islands for additional gameplay areas! I tried to make it anti-camper without many high points and anti-runner with many caves that one can get stuck in if running for too long although it has plenty of room for combat.


Thank you so much for checking this out! and I really hope this can be added to Cubecraft!

Map Screenshot
Screenshot (259).png


Proof of Originality
Minimum 10 Progress Screenshots

Screenshot Evidence:
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (259).png
    Screenshot (259).png
    944.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot (259).png
    Screenshot (259).png
    944.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot (260).png
    Screenshot (260).png
    970.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot (261).png
    Screenshot (261).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot (262).png
    Screenshot (262).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot (263).png
    Screenshot (263).png
    825.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot (264).png
    Screenshot (264).png
    724.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot (265).png
    Screenshot (265).png
    1 MB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot (266).png
    Screenshot (266).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot (267).png
    Screenshot (267).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot (268).png
    Screenshot (268).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (269).png
    Screenshot (269).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (270).png
    Screenshot (270).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (271).png
    Screenshot (271).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (272).png
    Screenshot (272).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (273).png
    Screenshot (273).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (274).png
    Screenshot (274).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (275).png
    Screenshot (275).png
    991.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (276).png
    Screenshot (276).png
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot (277).png
    Screenshot (277).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot (278).png
    Screenshot (278).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot (278).png
    Screenshot (278).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:

FoxPanda

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2020
5
5
79
Sweden
How nice with a map revolving around mines. It reminds me a lot of the old solo Eggwars map with the coal minecarts. However I am concerned about two issues, First, I think there is not enough space to fight inside the mineshaft. Secondly I feel there aren't enough light sources for players using default brightness settings. Improve on this and it could be interesting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JCBlueHornet

JCBlueHornet

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2025
87
114
34
17
How nice with a map revolving around mines. It reminds me a lot of the old solo Eggwars map with the coal minecarts. However I am concerned about two issues, First, I think there is not enough space to fight inside the mineshaft. Secondly I feel there aren't enough light sources for players using default brightness settings. Improve on this and it could be interesting!
As you can see in screenshots 13 and 14 It does have a very big and wide interior. As for number two, I have never seen any lightsource blocks like torches in offiicial CC maps, I sorta figured CC add its own custom lighting system
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom